Search: Posts made by: Wade
Forum: Soaring May 11th 13, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Wade
Trouble with Cambridge Utility

Thank you to everyone for helping me out with this. Honestly I am very pleased with the setup on soaringdata.info and I especially like the feature where I can take a waypoint database from...
Forum: Soaring May 9th 13, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Wade
Trouble with Cambridge Utility

Do you have a lot of information displayed in the .dat file after you do a save as from within see you?

On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 5:49:07 AM UTC-7, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi Wade,

I use SeeYou...
Forum: Soaring May 9th 13, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Wade
Trouble with Cambridge Utility

I will go do that right now. Thanks for the help and for the website.

Wade

On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 9:22:03 AM UTC-7, 2KA wrote:
Wade,

Try creating your turnpoint file using my website...
Forum: Soaring May 9th 13, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Wade
Trouble with Cambridge Utility

Thanks Paul,

I didn't do any editing with word or a text editor of any kind. The file was the original seeyou.cup file that comes when I bought the pc version. I think it just has too much...
Forum: Soaring May 9th 13, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Wade
See You Mobile Declared Task Pilot Name

As far as I know you cannot change the pilot name from the name that see you mobile is registered to. I will eventually buy my own copy of see you mobile but for right now I am a youngster who is...
Forum: Soaring May 7th 13, 07:04 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Wade
Trouble with Cambridge Utility

I attempted to export (file/save as) a group of 75 waypoints chosen in the See You desktop version for use in a Cambridge 302 (.dat file) The waypoints in See You were from the original seeyou.cup...
Forum: Soaring May 7th 13, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Wade
See You Mobile Declared Task Pilot Name

If see you mobile was registered to someone else and they are letting you borrow their PDA for a badge flight, the name attached to the registration is what gets declared to any other devices linked...
Forum: Soaring June 18th 12, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Wade
USB Serial Converters - Reliable one for SN10 and Volkslogger

On Saturday, June 16, 2012 4:09:32 PM UTC-7, WaltWX wrote:
FYI, recently I upgraded my notebook to Windows 7 64bit. I've found a good reliable USB serial convertor that works "out of the box" on...
Forum: Soaring May 28th 12, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Wade
Duckhawk wins

I think that the fact that Jerzy Szemplinski has flown with such
consistency is awesome and not only did he win at Perry but he
literally held the contest lead at Mifflin throughout the entire
event....
Forum: Soaring May 27th 12, 07:07 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Wade
How could soaring not make you excited?!

I think that the fact that Jerzy Szemplinski has flown with such
consistency is awesome and not only did he win at Perry but he
literally held the contest lead at Mifflin throughout the entire
event....
Forum: Soaring May 27th 12, 06:42 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Wade
Duckhawk wins

On May 23, 1:24*am, Darryl Ramm wrote:
On Tuesday, May 22, 2012 11:58:18 PM UTC-7, WaltWX wrote:
Another congratulations here to Chip Garner for winning the Nationals in...
Forum: Soaring May 27th 12, 06:37 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Wade
Duckhawk wins

On May 22, 9:04*am, Kevin Christner wrote:
On May 22, 9:55*am, Richard Walters wrote:

Congratulations to Windward Performance and their new