WWGC. by Charlie Quebec
Interesting news, the entire Australian team has been penalised for unsporting behaviour on the last day.. A protest is currently being heard. The bun fight at the Keepit corral.
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
11 25 Soaring
A different look by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Did anyone else notice that cool as hell paintjob on that ASG32Mi For Sale on Wings and Wheels? That is Nice. I'd love for my plane to look like THAT! Plain white is so boring.
Today 08:26 PM
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post
4 21 Soaring
Glider repair health issues? by [email protected]
I have worked with fiberglass grinding dust and harsh chemicals like acrylic Urethane, lacquer thinner, etc. for the past 44 years, so I faked a chronic cough in order to get a CT scan. Just met with a Pulmonologist and got a clean bill of health! Heart, lungs, kidney and liver all look pretty...
Parachute needed by Colten Coughlin
Greetings! I have been trying to locate a used parachute, if you happen to know anybody that has one for sale or that you have one for sale, if you could let me know that would be amazing thank you!
by Steve Leonard[_2_] Go to last post
11 33 Soaring
*SOLD OUT* ACA Risky Ridge Seminar by Daniel Sazhin[_2_]
Hey Guys, We now have over 80 folks signed up to attend the seminar and tickets are sold out. If you would like to sign up, please contact me and I'll put you on the waiting list. As we get closer and things shuffle around a little bit, I will let you know if space opens up. For folks thinking...
Today 04:40 PM
by Daniel Sazhin[_2_] Go to last post
0 3 Soaring
Women's Worlds by Karl Striedieck[_2_]
SHE SCOOOORRRRREES! Sarah Arnold clobbered the field on the first day at the Women's Worlds in Australia.
by Hartley Falbaum[_2_] Go to last post
106 291 Soaring
Where To Buy Best and Top Quality Cannabis, Waxs oil, Dank carts,Hash, Hemp oil.......weedsmj.com Inbox x by [email protected]
Medical Cannabis buy and sell' TEXT: (..+16197860443...... High Grade Medical Marijuana Sativa and Indica strains, Hash, (RSO), BHO, HEMP OILS, THC OILS, Cannabis Oil and Edibles FOR SALE. website Weedsmj.com High Grade Medical Marijuana Sativa and Indica strains, Hash, (RSO), BHO, HEMP...