Landing on the Hudson is cool. Check this out by Doug Levy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlkCofOyxUA
Today 06:47 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
7 33 Soaring
Pawnee - wanted by erez balaga
Our club NGC is looking for good PA-25 Pawnne as a tow plane.
Today 01:01 PM
by erez balaga Go to last post
0 13 Soaring
Tow plane wanted by Ramy[_2_]
NCSA (Byron, CA) is looking for a tow plane (Pawnee preferable) in good shape. If you have one or know of one please respond here or directly. Thanks Ramy
by erez balaga Go to last post
27 295 Soaring
CAUTION - Active Scam Attempt on W&W Classifieds by Sean Franke
Scams occur in every corner and attempts at Wings & Wheels classifieds are not exempt. I feel it's important to make you aware of the scam that surfaced yesterday. We received over a dozen calls regarding a person who calls himself Michael Diaz (no doubt not his real name). If you have an active...
by John Foster Go to last post
14 134 Soaring
LS6 (a, b) NEO by [email protected]
Hello, here is a post of my friend Benjamin from the German gliding forum: "Hello, everybody, about three years ago a friend and I had the chance to develop new ("neo") 15m winglets for the LS8 in cooperation with DG Flugzeugbau. The flight experience with the winglets is quite positive. Now...
by Andreas Maurer[_2_] Go to last post
14 351 Soaring
Global commercial aviation by Geoff Rove
Bringing COVID virus to your town since 2019. Way to go!
1 13 Piloting