PowerFlarm still picking up Transponder by Rob Cluxton[_2_]
After previous advice on here, I reconfigured my PowerFlarm via the .configtxt file. I am now seeing ADS-B traffic (definitely need to lower the altitude and distance parameters) but when I run my own transponder in ALT mode it’s still picking up traffic at 12 o’clock, .6 miles and around my...
by Richard Pfiffner[_2_] Go to last post
24 69 Soaring
Real-Time U.S. Composite Satellite Imagery: Large Animation by Craig Funston[_3_]
I don't know if anyone else is using this site, but it's nice to see the US weather patterns in a visual summary. https://www.ssec.wisc.edu/data/us_comp/large/ Craig JN
Scam I think!!! by Geoff Minors
I have my Ogar Motor Glider for sale on W & W. Always interesting the responses I get. This I am pretty sure is a scam! Just like to share so others don't fall into these traps. Have a read and a giggle from Mr.Melvin! Hello, Thanks for the mail..However,I want you to know that the price is okay...
Today 01:18 AM
by 2G Go to last post
6 33 Soaring
Nano4 won't talk to PC by ProfJ
HI Folks, Failing to download files from a Nano4 - I have searched back through the forum and found some similar threads but no solution. When I connect my Nano4 to a PC, it turns on, but the PC doesn't see it (in some cases it recognizes there is a USB device attached, but can't see any file or...
by Craig Funston[_3_] Go to last post
10 32 Soaring
Fatal Towplane Accident 5-9-20 by Paul Agnew
Very sad to read this tragic news this morning. http://www.kathrynsreport.com/2020/05/bellanca-8gcbc-scout-n4116y-fatal.html?m=1 Comments (anonymous) on the webpage indicate kiting may have been a significant factor. Sincere condolences to the family of the tow pilot and to the members of the...
by Neal Alders Go to last post
194 829 Soaring
Episode #13 of The Thermal Podcast is now out by Herrie ten Cate[_2_]
https://pdcn.co/e/traffic.libsyn.com/secure/thethermalpodcast/The_Thermal_-_Episode_13A_-_2020-05-30_21.29.mp3 In this Episode of The Thermal, we hear from the two pilots who just set a new US multi-seat record by flying from Minnesota to Tennessee in an Arcus M. This flight wasn’t a spur of the...
Yesterday 11:25 PM
by Tom BravoMike Go to last post
1 12 Soaring
Power FLARM Portable (North America Version) for sale by Michael Opitz
Selling my Power FLARM Portable. Works fine, just replacing it with a brick/core unit. Latest Firmware installed last weekend. For pictures of the unit and a few included extras see: https://photos.app.goo.gl/gv5uj4fvpGeQKNi5A Asking $1400 plus shipping mropitz1 at aol dot com
Yesterday 09:31 PM
by Michael Opitz Go to last post
0 9 Soaring
Schroth 4 point harness for sale by Michael Opitz
Selling the 1999 Schroth 4 point harness that came with my Discus- 2b. Apparently an AD came out restricting this model from being used on aerobatic certified aircraft. Hooker Harness re-webbed it for me last November for use on Experimental certified aircraft. The new tags don't have TSO...
Yesterday 09:09 PM
by Michael Opitz Go to last post
2 12 Soaring
2-32 landing Michigan by [email protected]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4bFq5QAt8Y
by Paul Agnew Go to last post
11 37 Soaring
K2 battery endurance by John Silverberg
Hi, I'm hoping someone with experience with K2 batteries can help determine if mine are due for replacement. I have dual K2 batteries wired in parallel to supply avionics power. I have an LX9000, S8 and V8 varios, trig transponder, FLARM core, and becker com radio running off them. I'm not sure...
Sightings by Steve Leonard[_2_]
Saw 1-26 serial 225 heading NW on Highway 287 near Wichita Falls, Texas on 6-1, evening. That you, Dan Nezgoda? I was SE bound pulling "MM" trailer. Steve Leonard
Yesterday 05:29 PM
by Steve Leonard[_2_] Go to last post
0 8 Soaring
Landout at Class C or D tower-controlled airport? by Charles Ethridge
Hi all. I've done thousands of landings in all kinds of airplanes at tower-controlled airports (now called Class B, C and D), but I've never seen a glider land at one. Does ATC frown upon this (unless one declares an emergency in which case you have a new problem) or to they take this in stride...
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
32 102 Soaring
Soaring Contest and Coronavirus by Boise Pilot
Question: The Seniors contest was held in FL a few weeks ago employing rules to reduce group gatherings and attempts to maintain social distancing. Just for informational purposes, has there been any reports of any of the contestants, crews, organizational people, volunteers, etc., being tested...
Magtape Xtra by Colin Roney
Can anybody suggest a suitable solvent for removing the adhesive. So far i`ve used Acetone and it`s only 50% successful.
by Colin Roney Go to last post
13 66 Soaring
PURCHASE GOOD QUALITY CANNABIS PRODUCTS FOR CANCER, OTHERTREATMENTS, DEPRESSION, ANXIETY IN USA ,UK AUSTRALIA ICELAND, IRELAND, ITALYETC https//fresh-cannabis.com by Tony Fritz
https://fresh-cannabis.com/ WE HAVE HIGH GRADE HYBRID, SATIVA AND INDICA STRAINS. https//fresh-cannabis.com Good quality products. Good and affordable prices. Fast and Reliable delivery -Tracking Available! Various shipping option (Overnight and Airmail).
Yesterday 11:43 AM
by Tony Fritz Go to last post