Search: Posts made by: kansaswildman via AviationKB.com
Forum: Home Built April 13th 07, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
VP-2 Plans

Question people, these latest threads posted.....what the heck do they have
to do with a vp-2 or its plans? If you guys are interested in stuff other
than a vp-2 or its plans, then maybe you should...
Forum: Home Built April 11th 07, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
VP-2 Plans

I am sorry everyone. I didn't know. Anyway, If anybody needs a copy of
them....I have them Virus free...just let me know and I will send them to you.
.....or I will post on my website.

Lou...
Forum: Home Built April 11th 07, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
VP-2 Plans

ROBERTO....
THIS IS NOT MR. PEYTON GENTRY.
Roberto Waltman wrote:
I found a set of plans on the net. I was wondering if anybody had a vp-2
that wasn't finished yet

I "found" a set of VP-2...
Forum: Home Built April 10th 07, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
VP-2 Plans

yes to the vp-2 or yes to the plans?

olympusE1 wrote:
I found a set of plans on the net. I was wondering if anybody had a vp-2
that wasn't finished yet and would be willing to part with it...
Forum: Home Built April 10th 07, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
VP-2 Plans

I didn't have any trouble with the website....and I run Norton. I have not
received any trojans or viruses at all. I actually got the website from
another forum that I a associated with. If anyone...