liability insurance by Morris Carter
Any ideas on liability insurance for older pilots that can't get glider insurance.
by LOV2AV8 Go to last post
13 74 Soaring
Pegase question by [email protected]
My glider used to have a panel behind the spars which meant nothing could fall into the fuselage and foul the aileron & air brake connections. We have no idea when it was lost, but it's not there now. We want to make a replacement, but the easiest and IMHO best way to fix it safely is using the...
Wing pin grease by [email protected]
I have a v2Cx with 4 lift pins where the wings connect to the fuselage. These get cleaned and greased with white grease on each assembly. I'm noticing that the grease under the lift bearings gets squeezed out in flight. (Looks like maybe metal to metal contact.) Is there a preferred grease to...
Yesterday 02:56 PM
by Craig Funston[_3_] Go to last post
4 30 Soaring
Surplus Nomex flight suits by ProfJ
Hi Folks, This might be more interesting for those who have an engine behind them - surplus Dutch Air Force flight suits in a wide range of sizes, $65 shipped to the USA. They look like they have all the right pockets for glider flying. Have ordered one myself - I have bought from this online...
Yesterday 05:29 AM
by Eric Bick (DY) Go to last post
4 86 Soaring
Double dipping on the OLC?? by kinsell
Anybody been noticing duplicate flights being posted on OLC by Daniel and David Mockler? It's happened enough times to not be a simple mistake. Last one was July 5 posted from Moriarty.
Yesterday 03:56 AM