2022 SSA Convention? by Dan Daly[_2_]
Things appear to be improving for air travel, borders, vaccination, and I'm wondering if there have been decisions on whether there will be a 2022 Convention, in the spring, and, if yes, its location? The links on the SSA webpage still go to Little Rock 2020 ( I went to both LR conventions, the...
by Charles Petersen[_2_] Go to last post
16 39 Soaring
3 Turn Point Distance by xcnick
I would like to claim a 3 point distance flight according to 1.4.2f. A COURSE from a RELEASE POINT or a declared START POINT to any type of FINISH POINT, via one, two, or three declared TURN POINTS, which may be flown in any order. Although one MAY declare a start or finish, there is a great...
by Tango Eight Go to last post
10 18 Soaring
Looking for a Colibri ii by Len[_2_]
Was wondering if anyone found themselves with an old/extra Colibri II they'd be willing to part with. Cheers, -Len
by Tim Newport-Peace[_7_] Go to last post
12 44 Soaring
$1 billion BMS Ooops... by Dave Nadler
https://insideevs.com/news/490300/hyundai-announces-massive-battery-reacall-82000-bevs/ Discus amongst yourselves...
by John Cochrane[_3_] Go to last post
39 116 Soaring
Discus b lead ballast plates wanted by Dan Cannon
I am trying to locate 3 of the 2.2kg Schempp-Hirth Discus lead ballast plates. Rather unlikely someone is going to have the set and wanting to sell but I figured it's worth a shot. I drilled automotive lead ballast to 10mm but underestimated the limited space up in the nose of the Discus. Turns...
Yesterday 11:37 PM
by Moshe Braner Go to last post