standard cirrus with a g-88 release by Scott Williams
does anyone have a cg equipped standard cirrus with a g-88 release instead of the original S-72?
Today 02:40 AM
by Scott Williams Go to last post
0 7 Soaring
LXNAV 8000 OAT Incorrect by Deming Gray
Hello everyone, this is my first post. I am new to soaring and have acquired a glider with an LXNAV 8000 already installed. I noticed yesterday that the outside temperature (OAT) is incorrect by about 20 degrees F. I placed the probe in a bath of ice water and it read 50 degrees F and responded...
Today 02:15 AM
by Scott Williams Go to last post
9 46 Soaring
SSA Competition Rules Committee Meeting Minutes Now Available by Andy Blackburn[_3_]
Minutes from the SSA Competition Rules Committee Meeting are now posted on the SSA website: https://www.ssa.org/files/member/2018%20RC%20Meeting%20Minutes%20-%20Final%2012-07-18.pdf There are many detailed items in the minutes. For clarity of communication, the introduction to the most...
For Sale Mercedes RV @ Seminole Lake Gliderport by [email protected]
2014 WINNEBAGO VIA 25P Original Owners 56,000 MILES! regular maintenance every year Mercedes Benz 3-liter turbo diesel 15+ mpg highway!...
Yesterday 10:16 PM
by Deming Gray Go to last post
1 22 Soaring
ASW 15 and Libelle for sale - in bad shape by [email protected]
Recently, the Greater Houston Soaring Association has been donated an ASW 15 and a Libelle. Both are in *bad* shape. The ASW 15 was flooded in Houston during hurricane Harvey. The Libelle was left out in the elements for many years. Just putting this out there in case someone needs one of these...