Search: Posts made by: z
Forum: Naval Aviation November 12th 07, 06:44 PM Posted to alt.military.retired,soc.veterans,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.navy,talk.politics.mideast
Posted By z
US military says finding more Iranian arms in Iraq (additional propaganda intended to get US to attack Iran next for Israel)

On Nov 11, 12:13 pm, wrote:
If we had never invaded Iraq (for Israel) in accordance with the 'A

OK... Iraq and Iran were enemies, your theory is "we invaded Iraq...