Search: Posts made by: 5 ugly
Forum: Soaring December 8th 13, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5 ugly
Glider for Sale

2009 Ventus 2 CXT
Aircraft App. 550 hours
Engine 4.2 Hours
Cobra Trailer
Beautiful Glider
To many extras to list
803-374-7400 5U
Forum: Soaring July 27th 13, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5 ugly
Florida Sailplane Grand Prix Race Sep 27-29 at Seminole Lake

On Friday, July 26, 2013 6:24:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Thanks to Andy McQuigg, he has volunteered to direct a series of weekend "Grand Prix" style races that are of no cost,...
Forum: Soaring June 20th 13, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5 ugly
Ventus 2c vs. 2cx

The entire tail, horizontal and vertical are thinner along with a different airfoil for the wing extensions.
Forum: Soaring November 13th 12, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5 ugly
New Class for US Nationals

On Monday, November 12, 2012 8:40:16 PM UTC-5, John Cochrane wrote:
On Nov 12, 6:07*pm, wrote:

On Monday, November 12, 2012 5:14:37 PM UTC-5, Kevin Christner wrote:
Forum: Soaring July 2nd 12, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5 ugly
For Sale

2007 V2CXT 15/18M
398 Hours
3 Engine Hours
Cambridge 302
Cambridge 303
Winter ASI
Altimeter
Dittel Radio
PZL Compass
Clear Nav
Forum: Soaring June 29th 12, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5 ugly
for sale

2 compaq 1550 with GNII cradles etc.
1 cambridge mount
1 cable to transfer info from 1550 to cambridge model 20
make offer
803-374-7400
Forum: Soaring February 24th 12, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5 ugly
Transponder

Looking for a used
transponder. Thanks, 5U
Forum: Soaring January 19th 12, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5 ugly
transponder

Looking for a used transponder, 21/4". Any make considered. Thanks, 5U
Forum: Soaring December 17th 11, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5 ugly
Club Class

On Dec 17, 11:47*am, "John Godfrey (QT)"
wrote:
On Dec 17, 11:36*am, 5 ugly wrote:

After working very hard to promote the Club Class I found...
Forum: Soaring December 17th 11, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5 ugly
Club Class

After working very hard to promote the Club Class I found that the
powers to be were not interested. The RC waits for a sign of interest
from the masses while not encouraging the masses to be...
Forum: Soaring November 26th 11, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5 ugly
parts

Looking for a used fuselage dolly and a 14" wheel for a cobra trailer.
Thanks, 5U
Forum: Soaring November 26th 11, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5 ugly
handicap

Would someone please give me the e mail address for Dave Stevenson?
Thanks, 5U
Forum: Soaring November 18th 11, 03:34 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5 ugly
Does anyone have a tailwheel fender lying around?

On Nov 17, 4:46*am, Morteza Ansari wrote:
I want to upgrade my tailskid to a pneumatic tailwheel, but don't seem
to find the tailwheel fender (housing) for it. Does anyone...
Forum: Soaring February 24th 11, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5 ugly
Wheel

Looking for a 14" wheel for a cobra trailer. Thanks, 5U
Forum: Soaring September 21st 10, 08:19 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5 ugly
Club Class Nationals

I support a Club Class National Contest in the US based on the list of
"Club Class" gliders and "handicaps" used at the last Club Class WGC.
Forum: Soaring August 17th 10, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5 ugly
2011 USA 18M Nationals

Where and when? Thanks, 5U
Forum: Soaring September 18th 09, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5 ugly
Pawnee 150HP engine upgrade

On Sep 14, 7:01*pm, wrote:
On Sep 14, 6:46*pm, 150flivver wrote:

Has anyone seen a 150hp Pawnee (PA-25) get upgraded with a bigger
engine?...
Forum: Soaring July 2nd 06, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 5 ugly
SPORTS CLASS/CLUB CLASS

The discussion on the SPORTS CLASS/CLUB CLASS has been interesting.
I know that the US team committee is currently looking into this very
subject and has a very interesting article written by Dan...