Forum: Soaring May 17th 17, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Flying Club Management Software

I found your post searching for possible collaborators to develop gliding club management software.

I’d be interested to know what progress you've made with your enquiries.

I’m currently...
Forum: Soaring May 17th 17, 11:30 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Flying Club Management Software

On Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 7:51:48 AM UTC+10, John Smith wrote:
On Friday, April 14, 2017 at 10:23:35 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Our club (Windy City Soaring Association) has...