Lowest power tow by [email protected]
What's the lowest power tow plane you've ever seen or towed by? An Examiner of mine said his was a C150 with 100hp. I also once saw paperwork for an 85hp Luscombe to tow.
electric plugs by Colin Roney
I`m searching for a supplier of a 6 and a 12-way removable instrument panel plug. Any ideas? Colin
Today 12:49 PM
by Colin Roney Go to last post
0 1 Soaring
WWGC. by Charlie Quebec
Interesting news, the entire Australian team has been penalised for unsporting behaviour on the last day.. A protest is currently being heard. The bun fight at the Keepit corral.
Top Hat or XC Soar and new Samsung Galaxy Devices by [email protected]
Hello, Does anyone have experience running XC Soar or Tophat Soaring on the newer Samsung Devices? The note 10 and S10 are reported to have brightness levels over 1000 nits. I’m guessing the previous 8 and 9 generations may also be pretty close for a lot less$ Cannot find much information out...
Today 06:55 AM
by Ramy[_2_] Go to last post
3 4 Soaring
WWGC USTeam by [email protected]
In addition to the hugely well deserved congratulations to Sarah, I also think it worth mentioning that nobody does this on their own. Sarah and her team mates would be the first to agree. Kudos to John Good for accomplishing a dream of being the team captain to a World Champion. His dedication to...
Today 06:18 AM
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post
5 22 Soaring
Reconstructing Maintenance Logbooks by Shaun Wheeler
Original owner passed on and original factory logbook was lost at that time.. Registration is current and airworthiness (standard) certificate is present. There are five ADs that apply by manufacturer and type and a sixth that may apply but until inspected will not know for sure. What has the FAA...
Today 06:14 AM
by Shaun Wheeler Go to last post
7 27 Soaring
6'7" and looking for a glider by Rob[_10_]
I've been reading tall pilot threads here from a few years back, and I wanted to start a new thread. I'm 6'7" 230 lbs with a bit of a taller torso and I'm on the lookout for a glider. I've noticed that legroom isn't usually an issue, but with many gliders, closing the canopy is a problem. I've...
by Rob[_10_] Go to last post
47 219 Soaring
SSA Convention Wednesday evening FEB 19 by Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
T-minus 30 and counting down the days to the Soaring Society of America Convention in Little Rock, February 19 – 22, 2020. February 19, Wednesday at 6:00 PM: The Soaring Safety Foundation (SSF) Training and Safety Seminar is the traditional opening event at the SSA Conventions. A talented...
0 8 Soaring
Butterfly (air-avionics) Vario discontinued? by [email protected]
Am I right in my suspection that this Vario is no longer available? S
Yesterday 05:00 PM
by Richard Pfiffner[_2_] Go to last post
2 16 Soaring
wanted, a tail dolly for a Grob 103 Twin II by Scott Williams[_2_]
My club wants a cuff style tail dolly for a Grob 103A twin II Scott, Oklahoma Soaring Assc.
Yesterday 04:04 PM
by Scott Williams[_2_] Go to last post