Search: Posts made by: Naviter Info
Forum: Soaring October 30th 14, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
Latest update of SeeYou and OLC flight claims causing problems

On Monday, October 27, 2014 10:40:37 PM UTC+1, wrote:
I sent an e-mail to the Navitar "contact us" location.
No response in 48 hours.

Sorry but I can't find your message in...
Forum: Soaring October 16th 14, 07:34 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
Oudie2 connection to LXnav V7

GPS Forwarding: enabled
Use backup GPS: disabled (may not be necessary)

This works if Oudie is to be used as your GPS source for the V7 and no other GPS is connected to the back of the V7....
Forum: Soaring September 8th 14, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
Help using tablet to transfer files to OLC

Not sure how many are aware of the possibility that we created together with OLC:

1. Copy your file to your Android phone or tablet any way you can (Howare already can do it apparently)

2. Run...
Forum: Soaring August 4th 13, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
When are thermals not circular and do thermal helpers assume thatthey are?

I would like to know whether thermal assistants assume you are flying a round circle

I can obviously only speak for Naviter/SeeYou Mobile/Oudie. We do not assume that you are flying round circles....
Forum: Soaring August 4th 13, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
When are thermals not circular and do thermal helpers assume thatthey are?

All good points and certainly something we can consider and most importantly - test. Thanks.

Andrej Kolar
--
glider pilots use
http://www.Naviter.com

On Sunday, August 4, 2013 12:50:57 AM UTC+2,...
Forum: Soaring August 1st 13, 11:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
When are thermals not circular and do thermal helpers assume thatthey are?

Some really good points here about thermal assistants, thanks.

Even Naviter doesn't believe in their version

Good point and largely true. For this reason the visual aspects of the Thermal...
Forum: Soaring February 12th 13, 01:09 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
Pirker Final Glide Theory

True. But while you're in sink you need to speed up. At least until you are flying the optimal speed for MC=0 for that sink. The AutoMC suggests you to slow down which is not ok any way you look at...
Forum: Soaring February 12th 13, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
Pirker Final Glide Theory

When you're doing Auto MC please mind the MC theory:

If you hit sink on the final glide the required MC value will go down. According to AutoMC you would be advised to fly slower. **Slower through...
Forum: Soaring January 30th 13, 12:58 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
SeeYouMobile SN-10 Wind Value?

Oops. Totally my bad. What Paul says is correct.

My answer is valid for everything else other than the SN10. Sorry about that.
Forum: Soaring January 24th 13, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
SeeYou for iPad and iPhone

Any plans to add optimization

Yes, of course. To be honest Apple more or less stole two months with its approval (or is it rejection) process. Much would have been done already (optimization for...
Forum: Soaring January 24th 13, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
SeeYou for iPad and iPhone

Forum is back up and running at another ISP...
http://forum.naviter.com

Will appreciate your comments there.

Thanks,
Andrej Kolar
--
glider pilots use
http://www.Naviter.com

Not yet for both. But both is planned of course.

You can already load your waypoints though. Upload tem to SeeYou Cloud through the PC. On your iPhone/iPad go to Menu Open from SeeYou Cloud All...
Forum: Soaring January 22nd 13, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
SeeYou for iPad and iPhone

Interesting. It's not required to restart anything on iOS after changing the settings. But good to know it works, thanks. If anything else comes up please feel free to write to support at naviter.com...
Forum: Soaring January 22nd 13, 09:20 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
SeeYou for iPad and iPhone

On my iPhone I don't seem to have the maps. I just have a blue background.

Are you on 3G/4G/LTE (i.e. not on Wifi)?

There's a setting which protects you from downloading lots of data without me...
Forum: Soaring January 21st 13, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
SeeYou for iPad and iPhone

It's been ready for quite a while but Apple was picky and it took several attempts to make them happy (you would have been happy much earlier ;)

But now it's ready - SeeYou for iPad and...
Forum: Soaring January 10th 13, 10:40 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
Off season treatment of the Oudie

Richard's advice for Oudie is spot on - It does have a mechanical switch so the advice is to charge it, turn it off (not sleep), put it on a shelf (let it do the magic QT suggests). With any luck it...
Forum: Soaring December 9th 12, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
Personal flight computers

Allow me please do disagree on the Power Consumption issue.

I would argue that it is an issue considering everything that we pack into our cockpits these days.

At 12V CN consumes 400mA, V2 300mA...
Forum: Soaring November 26th 12, 08:55 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
The "offical" LXNAV V7 thread

Did Nano create an IGC file or did Oudie create one? please send such file to support at naviter dot com - it must be an easy settings fix. Or even just a matter of a firmware upgrade on any or all...
Forum: Soaring November 12th 12, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
SeeYou for Android!

Hi Roel,

thanks for your questions. I'll be more than happy to answer. It will be a long post, so please bear with me.

can you please elaborate on your plans with SeeYou cloud?

I'm not...
Forum: Soaring November 10th 12, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
SeeYou for Android!

Unfortunately I have not had the pleasure yet to see a Dell Streak in the sun yet. Would love to compare. If it is only the same as Oudie 2 then it is already great.

I don't know what is "a lot" of...
Forum: Soaring November 9th 12, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
SeeYou for Android!

Getting SeeYou Mobile to run on Android is popular demand, especially these days. But please do consider Dan's comment below about the visibilty. I would also add that I would think twice before I...
Forum: Soaring November 9th 12, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
SeeYou for Android!

That's an old screenshot. We should update it.

Or even better - convince OLC to enable it again ;)

Andrej Kolar
--
glider pilots use
http://www.Naviter.com

On Friday, November 9, 2012 11:13:43 AM...
Forum: Soaring November 9th 12, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
SeeYou for Android!

We are excited beyond words:
http://www.naviter.com/2012/11/seeyou-for-android/

SeeYou for Android Phones and Tablets is here!

It comes hand in hand with SeeYou 5 which enables you to upload your...
Forum: Soaring April 3rd 11, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Naviter Info
Oudie wiring to SN10

Added "SN10" to the Oudie manual. Thanks!

Andrej Kolar
--
glider pilots use
http://www.Naviter.com