Search: Posts made by: Dick[_3_]
Forum: Soaring August 23rd 11, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
ELT's

A couple of years ago there was talk of denying entry in to contests
all gliders that were not equipped with ELT's. I immediatly ordered a
121.5 / 406 Mhz model. It came the other day, a year and a...
Forum: Soaring May 20th 11, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
In Memoriam: Charlie "Lite" Minner

On May 13, 1:29*pm, susanmcallister wrote:
I am so sorry to have to report the following from Micki Minner:
Charlie "Lite" Minner passed away on Thursday, May 12 in Tucson,...
Forum: Soaring April 2nd 11, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
WTB: Tailwheel Cavity for Glider Trailer

On Mar 30, 1:04*am, "
wrote:
Anybody got a junk trailer with a fiberglass Tailwheel cavity/recess/
holder they'd be willing to part with?

Thanks...
Forum: Soaring March 27th 11, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
Hydraulic brake problems

Hydraulic brake problems. The disc brake on my D2b has provided only
very limited stopping ability for a year or so now. When attempting
to put on the brakes the brake handle moves all the way back...
Forum: Soaring February 6th 11, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
Transponder antenna installations

I am installing a new vane style antenna for my transponder. My
original antenna was located where the cg hook used to be on my
discus. This location often tangled with the trailer ramp...
Forum: Soaring February 14th 10, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
PDA's for sale

I have given up on PDA's. For $100.00 you can have 3 1550's and 1
IPAQ plus docking stations: 2 for 1550"s and 1 for the IPAQ. 1 of
the 1550's wont charge the other 2 worked fine last time I used...
Forum: Soaring June 6th 09, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
SN10 B for sale

I forgot to add to my offer ... The best offer received over
$1,000.00 by June 26, 2009. Dick
Forum: Soaring June 6th 09, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
SN10B for sale

SN10B for sale with Garmin GPS. I just bought a beautiful 2001 model
Discus 2 B equipped with the SN10. I have had Cambridge equipment
since the C Nav first came out and as they say old dogs dont...
Forum: Soaring April 27th 09, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
Complete O2 system wanted

On Apr 21, 8:40�pm, Dick wrote:
I would like to buy a complete used Mountain High O2 system for my D2b
including bottle, regulator and electronics at a reasonable price.
Forum: Soaring April 22nd 09, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
Complete O2 system wanted

I would like to buy a complete used Mountain High O2 system for my D2b
including bottle, regulator and electronics at a reasonable price.
Dick 972-351-1966
Forum: Soaring November 22nd 08, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
Soarcast

Anyone know where I can find this program to download? I had to
replace my old laptop and the copied program won't fly. Thanks!
Forum: Soaring April 8th 08, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
Lost camera

We found a camera in Marfa while attending the Landmark of Soaring
Dedication. Identify it and it is yours! Dick Mockler
Forum: Soaring February 20th 08, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
Borrow or buy a 1550 bracket

I would like to borrow, rent, or if I must buy, a Compaq 1550 bracket
which attaches to the canopy with suction cups. I need it for a
temporary installation in a rented glider for a contest I...
Forum: Soaring August 30th 07, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
Troubles with Compaq 1550

I switched back up batteries and switched cradles. Since I cant get a
flicker out of it I don't know how to try a "hard restart. Dick
Forum: Soaring August 29th 07, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
Troubles with a Compaq 1550

I have a backup 1550 that has just been sitting in it's cradle for at
least a couple of years. Recently the charge light went out and the
unit would not turn on. I switched the main battery with my...
Forum: Soaring August 28th 07, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
Crew Needed for R4

Still looking!!! Call Dick Mockler 972-435-6271 or [email protected] com
Forum: Soaring August 23rd 07, 03:53 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
Crew Needed for R4

Dick Mockler is in need of a crew for the R4 contest in New Castle
Virginia. Crew person must be able bodied and willing to share
quarters. We will be leaving on 9/13 and returning on 9/24. ...
Forum: Soaring June 12th 07, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
Google sectionals

On May 28, 1:35?pm, Ed Winchester wrote:
Frank Whiteley wrote:
Someone tried these?

http://chartgeek.com/

Frank Whiteley

Frank,
Forum: Soaring April 22nd 07, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
Ridge soaring accident

One solution to a low battery in a cell phone is a product available
on the internet called a Sidewinder Portable Cell Phone Charger. It
has a hand crank eliminating the need to replace batteries. ...
Forum: Soaring March 26th 07, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
Verticle Card Compass for sale.

Vertical Card Compass for Sale, used, but only for a few months. I
needed the panel hole for something else. Made by Precision Aviation
Inc. Houston TX, April 10, 2000. This instrument has been...
Forum: Soaring February 12th 07, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
LS10 for sale 2007 delivery position

Delivery position #7. If you are interested lets talk! This will
require $10,000.00+ for deposit
Forum: Soaring February 12th 07, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dick[_3_]
LS10 for sale,2007 delivery

Delivery position #7. Lets talk..