CAUTION - Active Scam Attempt on W&W Classifieds by Sean Franke
Scams occur in every corner and attempts at Wings & Wheels classifieds are not exempt. I feel it's important to make you aware of the scam that surfaced yesterday. We received over a dozen calls regarding a person who calls himself Michael Diaz (no doubt not his real name). If you have an active...
by John Foster Go to last post
14 122 Soaring
LS6 (a, b) NEO by [email protected]
Hello, here is a post of my friend Benjamin from the German gliding forum: "Hello, everybody, about three years ago a friend and I had the chance to develop new ("neo") 15m winglets for the LS8 in cooperation with DG Flugzeugbau. The flight experience with the winglets is quite positive. Now...
by Andreas Maurer[_2_] Go to last post
14 337 Soaring
Landing on the Hudson is cool. Check this out by Doug Levy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlkCofOyxUA
Today 12:32 AM
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
3 25 Soaring
Global commercial aviation by Geoff Rove
Bringing COVID virus to your town since 2019. Way to go!
1 8 Piloting
ACK E-01 ELT for sale. by Mike N.
I have an ACK E-01 ELT for sale in good condition. 121.5 and 249.0 Mhz Includes remote for panel. Includes mounting tray, which is a bit bent on removal. Includes remote antenna and mount. Battery replacement date is 2014 (overdue) Pulled from my glider and in very good condition except the...
Yesterday 04:49 PM
by Tony[_7_] Go to last post
4 35 Soaring
Canopy covers by [email protected]
Canopy covers Canopy covers for sale. Available colors: silver, gold, blue, red and green. + Additional option: competition numbers. Delivery time 7-10 working days. Photos: https://myalbum.com/album/XAmJo9W2fu6M