wing tape by Colin Roney
Where and what product is the best white wing tape to be bought?
by Ben Hirashima Go to last post
26 809 Soaring
Speed of a vario by [email protected]
Which vario has lowest latency? (Least delay to indicate thermal we pass) Anyone has done side by side tests? S
Today 04:39 AM
by Stephen Szikora Go to last post
2 8 Soaring
Weather maps on the cockpit PDA? by Matt Herron Jr.
I fly with WinPilot Adv. on my PDA. It provides a color topo map that you can turn on or off, but I mostly leave it off, as it clutters the screen, slows down the PDA, and doesn't add much value. Wouldn't it be great if you could load today's weather from Dr. Jack in place of the topo map? ...
§ 61.87 (i) by [email protected]
Question for CFI-Gs Was more or less told that I'm laboring under a gross misapprehension of fact by a newly minted glider instructor with regard to the above FAR. I am new to sailplanes. Been flying since 1976 so I've probably been flying longer than this guy is old. Haven't asked, don't really...
by Tony[_5_] Go to last post
10 39 Soaring
Preceptor Ultra Pup by Geoffrey Engel
Any survivors out there? Posts are 20 plus years old. Just bought 1 partially disassembled and need some help acquiring / fabricating wing struts and then pontoons. Thanks, GE
Today 01:32 AM
by Geoffrey Engel Go to last post
0 9 Home Built
LS6 canopy gas spring by Richard Livingston
We (3 owners) have an LS6 with a "tired" gas spring that lifts the canopy. A simple google search and visits to Wings and Wheels does not turn up a source or specifications for this spring. Does anyone know a replacement part number, or specifications, or a source for a replacement gas spring?
by Brian[_1_] Go to last post
11 244 Soaring
Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole by [email protected]
This is on the SLGP web site. Important Notice Dear Friends, Seminole-Lake is my soul business and for as long as I lived, my intention was never to sell it. Due to family problems and COVID-19 issues I must take a decision about its future, therefore I’m determined to sell half of the...
New SB (SB-G09) on elevator pushrods for most all Grobs by soaringjac
See the link below http://www.ltb-lindner.com/g-102-ad-sb.html?file=tl_files/ltb_lindner/pdf/G%20102%20LTA%20%26%20TM%20Englisch/SB-G09_elevator%20pushrod_200408.pdf
by okko kloosterman[_2_] Go to last post