Search: Posts made by: John[_36_]
Forum: Soaring October 1st 20, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By John[_36_]
SN10B with Garmin GPS16x-HVS Antenna + remote for sale $1000

I have a single place SN10B 80mm fully upgraded with all new software and the USB upgrade available for sale for $1000. The package includes the wired remote, Ilec 57mm vario, Garmin GPS16x-HVS...
Forum: Soaring October 1st 20, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By John[_36_]
Looking for a good used SN-10

On Thursday, July 23, 2020 at 2:03:23 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Hello, Im looking for a good condition SN-10 to purchase. Please reply or email me if you are interested in selling. I am in...
Forum: Soaring September 26th 20, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By John[_36_]
e: CAUTION - Active Scam Attempt on W&W Classifieds

My game is to scam the scammers. I play along and they always send a huge check by usps priority that I add to my collection. I tease them or play stupid to waste their time. I have over 20 fake...
Forum: Soaring July 24th 20, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By John[_36_]
Looking for a good used SN-10

I have a single place SN10b with oudie cables and gos antenna. $1000
Forum: Soaring May 21st 20, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By John[_36_]
DG-303 spar issues - puchase?

Yes, I get full support on my DG-303 with no annual service agreement because my 303 is newer than 1996. I have been able to order parts without any extra fee or agreement. This was a big factor...
Forum: Soaring April 6th 20, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By John[_36_]
Cambridge Flight Recorder GPS-NAV Model 20 & Display & Cables &Disks 8/03 on Ebay for sale

price reduced to shipping costs $20 on eBay auction. I just hate tossing glider stuff.
Forum: Soaring December 12th 16, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By John[_36_]
Utah Tows

Heber Airport 36U, has some of the most scenic flying in all of utah. Soar Utah is a private business who offers tows with a Pawnee tow plane. Tows have been usually available Friday-Sunday except...
Forum: Soaring September 28th 16, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By John[_36_]
Grob Twin Astir

It's ironic that the I received an email from the Utah Soaring Association indicating yesterday telling about one of our Grob Astir's had a hard landing a few weeks ago that ripped off the disk brake...
Forum: Soaring May 9th 15, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By John[_36_]
Discus/DG-300 performance difference

I really love my DG-303 Acro with no Tax. Mine was built in 1998 under the new company so it is still covered. I am a very large guy and the DG-303 has big advantages with taller pilots. I love...
Forum: Soaring March 5th 15, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By John[_36_]
Need Help with Towplane Insurance!

Winch..Winch..Winch..Winch..Winch..Winch! I have an unfulfilled dream of a Aircraft Carrier Catapult launch which is almost equivalent to my dream of a $15 tow. Cheap tows would help with the wife...