Search: Posts made by: smittysrv
Forum: General Aviation October 19th 09, 04:49 PM
Posted By smittysrv
I'm 57 and own a Cessna 172 and am building a...

I'm 57 and own a Cessna 172 and am building a Van's RV-9A (85% complete). I am getting ready to do my Biannual Flight Review with my instructor who is 82. I think he would tell you to "gitter...
Forum: Home Built March 31st 09, 01:53 PM
Posted By smittysrv
Newbie RV Builder

Hi!

Any RV builders out there? I just joined this forum and am building an RV-9A.
Forum: General Aviation March 28th 09, 01:37 PM
Posted By smittysrv
2009 Parade Of Planes, Addison, TX

This was a great event! Not even a 300 foot ceiling put a damper on this aircraft expo. There was a nice turnout, nice folks and good food to boot.

Here are somes pics I...