Solution manual Matlab : A Practical Introduction to Programming andProblem Solving (4th Ed., Stormy Attaway) by [email protected]
Hey! I need the Solutions Manual Matlab a Practical Introduction Programming Problem Stormy Attaway Could you anyone please send it to me!
0 5 Home Built
Best communications for Soaring Club by [email protected]
My US based club has a messy system of making announcements and shared discussions. We are in the torture of reply all emails. The good news is we want to go to something else. What communications systems work for other clubs? We would like to be able to make announcements of what days we operate...
Today 01:43 PM
by David Hart Go to last post
6 21 Soaring
Borgelt Dynamis variometer by Mike Borgelt[_2_]
Well we finally got all the algorithms right and the plus and minus signs in the right places. It took a lot longer than we thought until we made a testing breakthrough. One day the story will get told. Our beta testers report they are very happy and could not fault it. Search Youtube for Borgelt...
by krasw Go to last post
29 203 Soaring
Bad couple days in Europe by [email protected]
Two dead. DG-800 in Spain. Lak Mini FES in Germany. Both during takeoff/launch.
Today 07:51 AM
by Eric Munk Go to last post
8 55 Soaring
Battery safety (againish) by Jonathan St. Cloud
Was wondering if others had read and were doing this: https://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/wp-content/uploads/filebase/Data/serviceinfos-en/2019-103-e.pdf The ASG-29E has a gas tank directly above two batteries used to power flight instruments.
by 2G Go to last post
25 102 Soaring
Aerobatic Glider Accident Video by [email protected]
Said to be a recent aerobatic accident in Germany. No known details. Can you translate what is said at the end of the video? What is the glider type? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm66k3F1bv8
Experience with GoPro Smart Remote? by Terry Pitts
Who has some experience using the GoPro Smart Remote from a glider cockpit? If I could count on it to start a camera on the tail or wingtip, it would be a time saver for me. Now, if I video an aerobatic flight I'll start any external cameras before getting in the glider. So, I end up with a lot...
Yesterday 09:10 PM
by John Foster Go to last post