Reminder - Washington DC Area FIRC will be held January 19 and 19, 2020 by jcg8w%[email protected]
Reminder - The Washington DC Area FIRC is just over 1 month Away -- See Below Don't forget to sign up before the holidays.... The Soaring Safety Foundation will present a Flight Instructor Refresher Course in the Washington D.C. area on January 18 and 19, 2020. The course will be presented by...
LS3a oxygen cylinder specification by ian
I am trying to get my oxygen cylinder inspected for refilling. It is due for a hydro test and inspection. However there has been a shake up of cylinder inspections in the local dive industry and as a result the inspector is checking all the paperwork very thoroughly. Unfortunately he cannot...
by Ian Kennedy Go to last post
10 52 Soaring
IS28-B2 Lark salvage by Frank Whiteley
Is someone aware of an IS28-B2 Lark that's being parted out?
Today 04:34 PM
by Brian Collins Go to last post
2 21 Soaring
Gliding risk.... by [email protected]
For those who haven’t seen it.... https://chessintheair.com/the-risk-of-dying-doing-what-we-love/
by Never Again 2 Go to last post
121 843 Soaring
Briegleb BG-12B? by [email protected]
I bought a hangar a while back that has a wood glider project. Fuselage, stab and fin seem pretty much assembled. One wing is a skeleton and there is an assortment of pieces. I have NO PAPERWORK OF ANY KIND except for one badly faded construction drawing on which I was able to make out a model...
by CindyB[_2_] Go to last post
14 66 Soaring
Episode #7 of The Thermal Podcast is now out by Herrie ten Cate[_2_]
Episode #7 of The Thermal is now out and available on most podcast providers including iTunes, Google Play and Spotify. In this Episode of The Thermal, we take a look at weather forecasting and how to figure out that perfect 500 km day. We speak to Matthew Scutter, the man behind SkySight. The...