Search: Posts made by: H. Flakne
Forum: Piloting August 14th 07, 05:12 AM Posted to sci.crypt,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By H. Flakne
Yesterday, go trail a rescue!

is sometimes called operations research.

I personally rank Norbert Wiener above Albert Einstein.

Operations research is a difficult discipline --- I certainly don't understand
it --- but when it...