Search: Posts made by: !!::!!::
Forum: Aviation Photos April 22nd 10, 05:47 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By !!::!!::
Doolittle Raiders Reunion - USAF Article

Likewise thanks from me, you know looking at the head on photo's I can't
help thinking that after all these years,
that's a really nice looking aircraft design.

Steve.

"Jess Lurking" NULL wrote...
Forum: Aviation Photos January 12th 10, 06:11 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By !!::!!::
Over Sydney, pt 2 - Sydney 14.jpg (1/1)

just looked it up and Blues Point was finished in '62, so maybe 1963 is a
pretty good guess......

"!!::!!::" wrote in message...
Forum: Aviation Photos January 12th 10, 06:09 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By !!::!!::
Over Sydney, pt 2 - Sydney 14.jpg (1/1)

One thing I notice is that there is no Blues Point tower in the Connie photo
but there is in the second one,
might help with dating a bit ????

"Avsec" wrote in message...
Forum: Aviation Photos January 11th 10, 11:09 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By !!::!!::
Over Sydney, pt 2 - Sydney 14.jpg (1/1)

Wow ! North Sydney is soooooo flat !!!! No high rise !

"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
Forum: Aviation Photos October 27th 09, 04:53 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By !!::!!::
Q400

Hi Graham,
I don't know of any outdoor viewing spots any more, last one i
found was in Christchurch a few months
ago, had to wait for the ice to melt before they opened it up ! Great fun...
Forum: Aviation Photos October 26th 09, 02:16 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By !!::!!::
Where'd everybody go?

Keep on posting !! I always have enjoyed the LAX series :-)

Steve.

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in message

Yours is...
Forum: Aviation Photos October 26th 09, 02:16 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By !!::!!::
Qantas 737

Thanks Glenn, awesome photography as usual !

Steve.

"Glenn" wrote in message
Forum: Aviation Photos October 23rd 09, 04:05 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By !!::!!::
Q400

Yeah, the inflight "meal" has evolved into the neil perry 1/2 a sandwich or
a muffin ! I've not seen any similar
displays in Brisbane, I usually spend my between flight time up there
wandering...
Forum: Aviation Photos October 22nd 09, 11:54 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By !!::!!::
Q400

Theres a little bit about it on the Qantas website:

http://www.qantas.com.au/travel/airlines/heritage-collection/global/en#

Good vantage spot if you have a good camera and zoom !

"TacAN"...
Forum: Aviation Photos October 22nd 09, 09:21 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By !!::!!::
Q400

Upstairs in Qantas Domestic in Sydney, down the far end , the signs say
"chairmans lounge"
but when i was there they had a display going of old Qantas memorabillia ,
awesome view, no announcements...
Forum: Aviation Photos October 22nd 09, 06:21 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By !!::!!::
On the way out

yep, nice afternoon 737 flight down to Melbourne !

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in message

737 (?)

I need to fly...
Forum: Aviation Photos October 20th 09, 04:13 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By !!::!!::