WTB: Ilec SN10 remote or SN10B remote. by [email protected]
Need the remote control unit only. Would prefer if located in U.S. Thank you, -Gonzalo
Today 06:07 AM
by Paul Remde Go to last post
3 21 Soaring
Tow Pilots and CFIG Wanted at Sandhill Soaring Club (Michigan) by Christopher Schrader[_2_]
Volunteer Tow-pilots and CFIG wanted to join Sandhill Soaring Club, a 501(c)(3) not profit gliding club located in Gregory, Michigan, about 30 mins from Ann Arbor, Lansing, and western portions of Greater Metro Detroit. Fleet: (1) SGS-233; (1) ASK-13; (2) Grob 103 Twin II; (1) DG-505; (1) Open...
Today 02:51 AM
by Charles Longley Go to last post
9 35 Soaring
iGlide functionality by John Foster
In an effort not to hijack a recent thread any more than I've already done, I decided to start this thread here to deal with any/all my questions regarding this software. I'm running the "Lite" version of this currently on an iPhone XS Max. So far it is pretty basic in that it will log my flights...
by Hightime Go to last post
34 389 Soaring
Ventus CM starting problems by [email protected]
For those who own Ventus Cm: have you ever measured the voltage on the starter when it is running?. Mine, with fully charged battery, while electric starter is running, voltage on battery fall out to 10volts, and on starter I measured only 6 or 6.5 volts. I have a voltage lost of aprox 2 volts over...
Andean condor birds 'flap wings just 1% of the time' by Ron Gleason
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-53400876
Today 12:29 AM
by Ron Gleason Go to last post
0 18 Soaring
"Compassionate" release convict murders 11 year old by Dan Marotta
Uh...* Are you blaming a firearm for the death of this young boy rather than the court who released the offender to commit the crime?* I truly hope not, but if that is, in fact, what you're saying, then you're an idiot.* If that is not your intent, then I apologize. On 7/12/2020 9:36 PM, 2G...
eccentric wing pin tool by [email protected]
Is anyone still making eccentric wing pin tools, I have a Nimbus 2 that is a bitch to get the wings in the last 15ml/ half inch even with everything aligned correctly on the marks. With my self built electric wing rigger I can do everything but that last bit. I am making her complete one man system...
by Chris Behm Go to last post
18 80 Soaring
FS: Softie Mini by Ross[_3_]
Due to an upgrade to a steerable chute I am selling my Softie Mini Made 1998 and last packed last year it is still in very good condition Color blue, std release Open to sensible offers
by Neal Alders Go to last post
12 118 Soaring
Wing pin grease by [email protected]
I have a v2Cx with 4 lift pins where the wings connect to the fuselage. These get cleaned and greased with white grease on each assembly. I'm noticing that the grease under the lift bearings gets squeezed out in flight. (Looks like maybe metal to metal contact.) Is there a preferred grease to...
by Dee[_2_] Go to last post
14 90 Soaring
Quick Rescue by Jock Proudfoot
https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/pilot-rescued-after-glider-crashes-in- mountainous-terrain-near-invermere-b-c-1.5022279