Search: Posts made by: ka6e
Forum: Soaring August 8th 08, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By ka6e
Ka-6 Rigging

On Aug 8, 6:50 am, db wrote:
On Aug 6, 2:41 am, vontresc wrote:

Well I finally got out in my (new to me anyways) Ka-6 the other day,
and I was...
Forum: Soaring August 7th 08, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By ka6e
Ka-6 Rigging

Steve, Wow I see you have a CR with a pendulum elevator, not
many of those were made, I saw one in New Zealand many years ago.
Mine also has a pendulum elevator however it's on a Ka6E :)

My manual...