Forum: Soaring December 3rd 14, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Friedrichshafen 2015. Then where to?

I visited Wasserkuppe back in 2010 and it is a fantastic venue, indeed. I will look out for flying there this time, for sure. And a visit to Kirchheim unter Teck is also in my to-do list (I own a SH...
Forum: Soaring December 1st 14, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Friedrichshafen 2015. Then where to?

Hi. I am planning to attend to Aero Friedrichshafen 2015 (april, 15-18) and then spend about a week (or two...) around Stuttgart. Where can I fly gliders there? And what about the paperwork?
Thanks...