Search: Posts made by: Peter Dohm
Forum: Home Built January 12th 11, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Peter Dohm
REVMASTER vs. GREAT PLAINS V.W.

"Tom De Moor" wrote in message
In article ,...
Forum: Piloting January 7th 11, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Peter Dohm
aircraft info...

wrote in message
george wrote:
On Jan 6, 6:11 am, wrote:

The Cri Cri is...
Forum: Home Built December 5th 10, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Peter Dohm
Death of the newsgroup.

"Bug Dout" wrote in message
Dancing Fingers writes:

May be we're just old farts holding on to antiquated...
Forum: Home Built November 28th 10, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Peter Dohm
Death of the newsgroup.

"CaveLamb" wrote in message

I went and looked in again.
I dunno, Dan.
The forum format doesn't work for me.
Forum: General Aviation October 31st 10, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning
Posted By Peter Dohm
FAA petition to eliminate Class 3 medical for Private Pilots

" wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 23:22:18 +0000, Scott
Forum: Piloting October 31st 10, 01:07 PM Posted to rec.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning

" wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 23:22:18 +0000, Scott
Forum: Piloting October 29th 10, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Peter Dohm
Hello From Port Aransas, on Mustang Island, TX

Personally, I completely agree with you.

Assuming that Cessna really did that lobbying, which is very likely, they
were fools. Flight schools, flying clubs, and nearly anyone who puts enough...
Forum: Home Built October 28th 10, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Peter Dohm
Laminar flow demo?

"Richard Isakson" wrote in message
"Peter Dohm" wrote in message
"CaveLamb"...
Forum: Home Built October 27th 10, 01:10 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Peter Dohm
Laminar flow demo?

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
CaveLamb wrote:
http://www.wimp.com/reversedlaminar/

I thought it was...
Forum: Piloting October 27th 10, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Peter Dohm
Hello From Port Aransas, on Mustang Island, TX

Sam,

IIRC, you would not really need an instructor.

Basically, AFAIK the Instructor's rating allows both of you to
simultaneously log time in what would ordinarily be a single pilot
aircraft--the...
Forum: Piloting October 25th 10, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Peter Dohm
Want a Comanche? Just $875,000.00

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
WTF?

Forum: Piloting October 23rd 10, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Peter Dohm
Hello From Port Aransas, on Mustang Island, TX

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Just checking in to rec.aviation for the first time in...I don't
Forum: Home Built September 29th 10, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Peter Dohm
Low passes

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
Jim Logajan wrote:
Howard Eisenhauer wrote:
OK,...
Forum: Piloting September 20th 10, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Peter Dohm
Would you participate in a rec.aviation.piloting.moderated newsgroup?

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
While I do not have a lot of time to spare for it, I would be willing to
perform the "dirty...
Forum: Home Built September 19th 10, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Peter Dohm
Homebuilt Aircraft Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
Peter Dohm wrote:
Ya know. on my link to this group I use google and there are...
Forum: Home Built September 18th 10, 01:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Peter Dohm
Homebuilt Aircraft Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

"Ala" wrote in message

"stol" wrote in message
Forum: Piloting September 12th 10, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Peter Dohm
Airplane prices are ridiculous, Pt.2

"sambodidley" wrote in message

wrote in message
Forum: Piloting September 12th 10, 03:22 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Peter Dohm
Airplane prices are ridiculous, Pt.2

wrote in message
Mxsmanic wrote:
sambodidley writes:

A private pilot without a medical or the...
Forum: Piloting September 2nd 10, 05:05 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Peter Dohm
What Options?

"gpick" wrote in message

Don't get me wrong. I would love to have a job flying corporate or
airlines, but is the current...
Forum: Home Built September 1st 10, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Peter Dohm
open design practices and homebuilts.

"Morgans" wrote in message

wrote

IMHO there should be NO MORE "open source" aircraft projects,...
Forum: Rotorcraft August 26th 10, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By Peter Dohm
vibration measurement system

"Stu Fields" wrote in message

"Peter Dohm" wrote in message
Forum: Rotorcraft August 21st 10, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By Peter Dohm
vibration measurement system

"Peter Dohm" wrote in message
Forum: Rotorcraft August 21st 10, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

"Stu Fields" wrote in message

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
Forum: Home Built August 19th 10, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Peter Dohm
RANS S-9 Chaos loses a wing

"Dan" wrote in message
Tom De Moor wrote:
In article ,
Forum: Piloting August 11th 10, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Peter Dohm
Another Blow to Airbus

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
On Aug 9, 1:47 pm, RST Engineering wrote:
On...