Search: Posts made by: J McKernan
Forum: Owning October 22nd 07, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By J McKernan
Cost of Avgas???

$3.66 at Casa Grande (CGZ) Arizona.

wrote in message
Hey: with oil 90 bucks barrel has it caused Avgas to go up...
Forum: Owning October 22nd 07, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By J McKernan
Broken fuel selector linkage

Doing some further research shows that the upper shaft is more readily
available than the entire assembly, so I am hoping that it can be repaired
(with a new upper shaft). I plan to chat with an...
Forum: Owning October 20th 07, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By J McKernan
Broken fuel selector linkage

During the preflight of my '66 172G last night, the fuel selector linkage
broke where the upper shaft connects to the mid shaft at the knuckle. One of
the 'ears' that are riveted to the upper shaft...
Forum: Owning October 20th 07, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Posted By J McKernan
test post - please ignore

test post please ignore