Search: Posts made by: Daniel[_6_]
Forum: Piloting March 12th 21, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Daniel[_6_]
QB and QAon

Ellen Peterson writes:

On Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 12:57:16 PM UTC-5, Daniel wrote:
Greg Boyd writes:

I was told by a good...
Forum: Piloting February 2nd 21, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Daniel[_6_]
QB and QAon

Greg Boyd writes:

I was told by a good source from law enforcement to avoid the Quiet Birdmen
As they are related to and have similar beliefs as QAon. Aviation does not...
Forum: Piloting September 14th 20, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Daniel[_6_]
Instrument Rating

Larry Dighera writes:

My comments in-line below:

On Sat, 12 Sep 2020 21:13:03 -0700, Daniel wrote:

Larry Dighera writes:

Forum: Piloting September 13th 20, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Daniel[_6_]
Instrument Rating

Larry Dighera writes:

On Fri, 11 Sep 2020 23:50:26 -0700, Daniel wrote:

So it's that time of year again. My aircraft insurane policy was due...
Forum: Piloting September 12th 20, 07:50 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Daniel[_6_]
Instrument Rating

So it's that time of year again. My aircraft insurane policy was due for
renewal. Broker got back with me and the proposal came out to $1200
higher than last year.

Now, while we were trying to...
Forum: Piloting August 13th 20, 07:48 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Daniel[_6_]
Southern New Hampshire Pilots

I'm no where near you nor can I help you in this situation. I do know,
in my area at least, there is an airpark where some owners may not be
flying their planes every day and may want someone to rent...
Forum: Piloting June 24th 20, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Daniel[_6_]
ZeroAvia's Val Miftakhov makes a compelling case for hydrogen aviation

Larry Dighera writes:

On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 12:56:07 -0700, Daniel wrote:

Larry Dighera writes:

Forum: Piloting June 22nd 20, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Daniel[_6_]
ZeroAvia's Val Miftakhov makes a compelling case for hydrogen aviation

Larry Dighera writes:

https://newatlas.com/aircraft/interview-zeroavia-val-miftakhov-hydrogen-aviation

ZeroAvia's Val Miftakhov makes a compelling case for hydrogen