Search: Posts made by: R. Lee Jarvis
Forum: Home Built March 15th 07, 10:06 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By R. Lee Jarvis
lights and transponder

I fly a Luscombe 8A with no electrical system, thus of course without lights
or transponder. I must land before sundown, but other than that I have no
problem.

Without an engine driven electrical...
Forum: Home Built February 17th 07, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By R. Lee Jarvis
Jim Weir's solar charger

I'm thinking that an even simpler solution is the time-tried LM317. Too
inefficient?

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
Well,...
Forum: Home Built February 7th 07, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By R. Lee Jarvis
Jim Weir's solar charger

The Jan '07 issue of Kitplanes has an article by Jim Weir on a charge
controller for a small solar panel. I've got a 5W solar panel that I'd like
to use to charge & maintain a 12v 7Ah SLA in my...