Search: Posts made by: R
Forum: Soaring March 4th 09, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By R
D Model Pawnee

Phillip LaBerge wrote:
Anhone out there have any experience in replacing the shock cords, the
bungees on a D model Pawnee. The unit is a hydrasorb shock absorber
with the bungee cords wrapped...
Forum: Home Built February 13th 09, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By R
Basic question

Barry:

Since, you are posting from a velocity.net address, and to build on
bildan's and Wayne Paul's comments:

When the weather improves after April 15 why don't you get to either,
Dart Field near...
Forum: Home Built February 13th 09, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By R
Basic question

wrote:
As I have only ever flown Cessnas, I have a basic question. When
flying a stick plane like an RV-7. What hand do people fly with? If I have to learn to use the...
Forum: Home Built January 27th 09, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By R
surely this engine has uses in aircraft

Stealth Pilot wrote:

when I saw this design and it's benefits I thought immediately of a
low vibration aircraft conversion.

this engine has potential.

A couple of years ago their website...
Forum: Home Built August 8th 08, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By R
Clarke sandblaster gun - moisture?

Michael Horowitz wrote:
I came upon a Clarke sandblaster gun, filled it with abrasive, ran the
pressure up to 100 PSI and tried it out. this is a syphon type blaster
that looks a bit like a...
Forum: Soaring June 26th 08, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By R
2 recent incidents

John Smith wrote:
What is wrong wit a mandatory waving off the gliders at the end of the
tow?

Wrong is that I, the glider pilot, want to decide where to be towed and
when to release....
Forum: Home Built June 25th 08, 02:56 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By R
1946 Piper PA-12 Super Cruiser Fuel Tank's

Phil wrote:
Hello
I am a welder by trade , used to work as a certified A/C welder for major
company , still do Alum . and 4130 A/C welding , a man brought a wing tank
to me from his...
Forum: Soaring June 11th 08, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By R
Any Known East Coast USA GPS Problems?

jcarlyle wrote:
What is its real name, or where roughly is it
located?

Catoctin Mountain Park, Maryland