Search: Posts made by: D M
Forum: Soaring September 2nd 11, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By D M
I need your vote for my Lufthansa picture on Facebook!

Hi all!

If you are on Facebook, please have a look at my picture submission in
the Lufthansa photo contest Spot the Plane!

It's an Airbus bird spotted at Amsterdam Airport. Please, vote for...