Forum: Piloting March 15th 08, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Any PIREPS: Fredericksburg, Texas area?

On Mar 15, 7:44*am, "Jay Honeck" wrote:
We're planning to fly there Sunday, for a week of R&R.

Not sure if the weather will cooperate (it's always a crap shoot in...
Forum: Piloting January 28th 08, 01:47 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
GA airports in San Antonio, TX

On Jan 26, 7:28*am, cpw wrote:
I'm planning a trip from northern Michigan to San Antonio, Texas in
February. *Any suggestions on GA fields in the area? *I fly a C182.
Forum: Piloting December 3rd 07, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting, rec.aviation.homebuilt
Spinner strobing as a "Bird Strike Countermeasure"

On Dec 2, 5:59 pm, "Roger (K8RI)" wrote:
On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 17:02:07 -0600, "Maxwell"
wrote:

That's used to let people on the ground know if the...
Forum: Home Built December 3rd 07, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting, rec.aviation.homebuilt

wrote:

That's used to let people on the ground know if the...
Forum: Piloting June 22nd 07, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Our son's first flight lesson

On Jun 21, 9:58 pm, Jay Honeck wrote:
Scary (impossible?) though it may seem, that little baby that I held
in my arms moments after birth (hell, I cut his umbilical cord!)...
Forum: Home Built March 1st 07, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ELT turns on with comm transmitting ???

Glad it helped!

Steve

On Feb 28, 7:16 pm, "R&R Sherwood" wrote:
Looks like your tip worked....added ferrite toroids and moved the antenna
cable about 6 inches further...
Forum: Home Built February 24th 07, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ELT turns on with comm transmitting ???

Russell: Some Diamond DA-40s have a similar problem. It seems to be
related to routing of the radio coax near the ELT control wiring. They
came out with a Service Bulletin which is bsically putting a...
Forum: Home Built September 14th 06, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
RT-359A transponder question

Top row of pins are odd #s 1 to 23 right to left. Bottom row are even
#s 2 to 22 right to left.
PIN
3 Remote IDENT Sw
5 Remote IDENT Sw