soaring on Mars? by Moshe Braner
If there are dust devils there is lift! https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/a-nasa-photo-celebration-of-curiosity-rovers-3000th-day/
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post
10 207 Soaring
First glider Nimbus 2 ? by Surge
A Nimbus 2 is on the market which I'm interested in as my first glider and I'd like some feedback from those who've owned or flown one. I do realize that a flapped, long winged glider is not the best choice for a low time pilot which is why I will keep the glider in a hangar while I first build up...
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
113 2,892 Soaring
Student pilot on tow versus a blimp by kenward1000
Thought about this event recently. Beautiful fall Sunday afternoon in '89, Fremont, CA. I'd earned solo privs for a SGS 2-33, building up time towards the flight test. The 49ers were playing at home, someone is flying passengers around the SF Bay in an ex-Fuji blimp. I hear it's not cheap. ...
Today 03:43 AM
by 2G Go to last post