Search: Posts made by: befonoy
Forum: Aviation Photos February 6th 22, 03:27 PM
Posted By befonoy
Oh so cool, I heared somewhere, "Small...

Oh so cool, I heared somewhere, "Small unmanned aircraft may not operate over any persons not directly participating in the operation."
Out of interest, what are the laws about flying these...
Forum: Rotorcraft February 4th 22, 10:36 AM
Posted By befonoy
A good detailed answer . Thanks for sharing.

A good detailed answer . Thanks for sharing.
Forum: Piloting February 2nd 22, 07:03 AM
Posted By befonoy
You are right , 3400 gallons of fuel is too much

You are right , 3400 gallons of fuel is too much