Speed of a vario by [email protected]
Which vario has lowest latency? (Least delay to indicate thermal we pass) Anyone has done side by side tests? S
Today 12:07 PM
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
4 17 Soaring
TCSC SOARING HIGH by Bob Youngblood
Treasure Coast Soaring Club continues to grow and doing well. As compared to last June our revenue for the same period in 2020 was up 65%. New members continue to bring excitement and activity to club, helping out with daily activities and special projects. Just yesterday we had a youth member do...
Today 09:47 AM
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
5 62 Soaring
§ 61.87 (i) by [email protected]
Question for CFI-Gs Was more or less told that I'm laboring under a gross misapprehension of fact by a newly minted glider instructor with regard to the above FAR. I am new to sailplanes. Been flying since 1976 so I've probably been flying longer than this guy is old. Haven't asked, don't really...
by Rakel Go to last post
11 39 Soaring
wing tape by Colin Roney
Where and what product is the best white wing tape to be bought?
by Ben Hirashima Go to last post
26 810 Soaring
Weather maps on the cockpit PDA? by Matt Herron Jr.
I fly with WinPilot Adv. on my PDA. It provides a color topo map that you can turn on or off, but I mostly leave it off, as it clutters the screen, slows down the PDA, and doesn't add much value. Wouldn't it be great if you could load today's weather from Dr. Jack in place of the topo map? ...
Preceptor Ultra Pup by Geoffrey Engel
Any survivors out there? Posts are 20 plus years old. Just bought 1 partially disassembled and need some help acquiring / fabricating wing struts and then pontoons. Thanks, GE
Today 01:32 AM
by Geoffrey Engel Go to last post
0 9 Home Built
LS6 canopy gas spring by Richard Livingston
We (3 owners) have an LS6 with a "tired" gas spring that lifts the canopy. A simple google search and visits to Wings and Wheels does not turn up a source or specifications for this spring. Does anyone know a replacement part number, or specifications, or a source for a replacement gas spring?
by Brian[_1_] Go to last post