wing tape by Colin Roney
Where and what product is the best white wing tape to be bought?
by Don Grillo[_2_] Go to last post
41 864 Soaring
Speed of a vario by [email protected]
Which vario has lowest latency? (Least delay to indicate thermal we pass) Anyone has done side by side tests? S
by s6 Go to last post
23 60 Soaring
Sad news, Lake County glider crash, LAK-17B FES Mini by [email protected]
Friday,07-Aug-2020 Matt Herron was piloting LAK-17B FES Mini Glider, which took off from Lampson Field near Lakeport at about 2 p.m. en route to Mendocino County, the Lake County Sheriff’s Office said. That's all I...
Today 04:49 AM
by 2G Go to last post
4 50 Soaring
Best Flight Of the Day NA by Bob Youngblood
I have been looking at OLC and trying to make a determination as to had the best flight of the day in North America. Now listen, no politics here, just flight evaluation and the cut off time is midnight on the East Coast. No flaming liberals shall post. Bob
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
71 881 Soaring
Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole by [email protected]
This is on the SLGP web site. Important Notice Dear Friends, Seminole-Lake is my soul business and for as long as I lived, my intention was never to sell it. Due to family problems and COVID-19 issues I must take a decision about its future, therefore I’m determined to sell half of the...
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post