Purists are from Pluto, Motorgliderists are from Mars - #2 by Eric Greenwell[_4_]
Didn't make it to a new thread on the first attempt... ----------------------------------------- I moved this to a new thread, as it seemed to go in a different direction than Bob's original conversation starter. ----------------------------------------- Guy Acheson wrote on 4/9/2021 8:51 PM: ...
by waremark Go to last post
21 61 Soaring
RV-friendly glider destinations? by Luke Scharf
My wife has talked me into purchasing a travel trailer with her. At least two of the glider operations I've been to (BRSS in New Castle Virginia and Seminole Lake in Florida) appeared to have RV-friendly camping areas. I'm wondering how many other glider operations around the US are...
Yesterday 10:27 PM
by kinsell Go to last post
7 17 Soaring
TOST Disc Brake Conversion Kit for LS4 through LS8 by Gianni Isotope
I just received the kit for my LS7. I'm interested to hear reports from others who have already installed it. Was the installation straightforward, or did you encounter any unexpected difficulties?
Yesterday 06:36 PM
by Raul Boerner Go to last post
8 175 Soaring
Seatbelt Harnesses by John Foster
I'm looking at needing to replace my seatbelt harness for my glider. Any recommendations regarding where to look and what model to look for?
Yesterday 04:04 PM
by Mark Mocho Go to last post
6 23 Soaring
Glideport.aero by Moshe Braner
On 4/9/2021 2:33 PM, Moshe Braner wrote: ... couldn't figure out my password. Clicked on "reset password" (in glideport.aero) but the promised email never came in (and yes I checked the spam folder). I know I put in the right email address because other addresses say "no such...
Yesterday 03:23 AM
by Mark Palmer[_2_] Go to last post