Best vario for airmass awareness across the speed range by Jim Hogue
Any suggestions? Either currently available or coming in the near future (next year or so) would be ok, I am not in a rush. Prefer it would fit in one 57mm hole. I take care of navigation and tasks with other standalone devices (full on OpenVario with its own vario/STF sensor board, and a Kobo...
by krasw Go to last post
35 114 Soaring
Future of aviation, or flash in the pan?? by kinsell
The nine px Alice prototype suffered a setback in Arizona as a fire on the ground damaged the plane significantly, ahead of planned taxi tests. https://www.flightglobal.com/air-transport/eviation-alice-prototype-damaged-by-electric-fire-in-arizona/136327.article In other electrifying news, a...
by jfitch Go to last post
29 77 Soaring
Avionics and moisture by [email protected]
We’ve had a particularly wet winter in the Pacific Northwest this year, and I got a chance to fly my motorglider today for the first time in over a month. Just prior to takeoff I noticed that my LXNAV S7 Vario had a small spot of visible condensation on the interior of the glass. I’ve noticed...
Retracting & rotating main U/C by [email protected]
Hi, is anyone able to point me in the direction of pictures or patent number that describe the retracting & rotating main wheel of the SZD Cobra or the Grob Twin II A? Regards Mark
Today 06:20 AM
by AS Go to last post
4 24 Soaring
Flight experience by jp
I've searched the FAA Legal Interpretation website for an answer but haven't found one I understand. My question is: Can any of the flight experiences that were used to qualify for a private pilot certificate be subsequently used in part or whole to satisfy the flight experience requirements for...
Today 02:40 AM
by jp Go to last post
4 17 Soaring
Russia AC-4 Series by Discus 44
On Tuesday, October 6, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, William Hoadley wrote: Does anybody have experience with the Russia sailplanes AC-4 series of gliders? I was curious about how they might be for a pilot not interested in competition, just sport and badge flying. Any comments would be...
Today 12:24 AM
by Bob Wesley Go to last post
9 369 Soaring
How to buy Cannabis,hash,dank carts,online...weedsmj.com by [email protected]
Medical Cannabis buy and sell' TEXT: (..+16197860443...... High Grade Medical Marijuana Sativa and Indica strains, Hash, (RSO), BHO, HEMP OILS, THC OILS, Cannabis Oil and Edibles FOR SALE. website Weedsmj.com High Grade Medical Marijuana Sativa and Indica strains, Hash, (RSO), BHO, HEMP...
Yesterday 08:35 PM
by Colten Coughlin Go to last post
1 14 Soaring
Soaringspot and trace download now directs to SeeYou Cloud?? by Nick Hill[_3_]
Is it just me or does clicking on the glider CN in a results page on soaringspot now always load the trace in a new browser tab with SeeYou cloud for replay and not just download the trace like it used to do? If this is a change in behaviour from Naviter this is really, really annoying. --...
Yesterday 11:32 AM
by Nick Hill[_3_] Go to last post