Leader of the free world by Jim White[_3_]
US to pull out of WHO permanently. Abstention is no way to demonstrate leadership. God help us all No doubt this post will be deleted as politically incorrect....
FAA suspends Bruno Vassel's Pilot Certificate by son_of_flubber
I searched and did not find that this topic was already posted on RAS. Here's the video that documents the infraction https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=QwK9wu8Cxeo&feature=emb_logo Here's Bruno's recent comment: 2 weeks ago Update 10 months later: I uploaded this video and 4 days...
by John Howell Go to last post
49 253 Soaring
Cleaning seat belt materials by AS
Hi all - does anyone have any experience with cleaning seat belt webbing? I can remove the buckles from the webbing and was wondering if this material can be washed using a mild detergent like Woollite or similar. Uli 'AS'
Today 05:13 AM
by AS Go to last post
0 11 Soaring
WTB, Looking for a refinished LS3 by [email protected]
Hello! Anybody out West have a refinished LS3 they would be interested in selling? Would also consider a 3A, and maybe a 4. Thank you!
Concealed Carry In MY ASW27 by Bob Youngblood
What a surprise, just today my son brought me a great gift to fight off the flaming liberals at the gliderport. It is a Bulgarian AK47 with 2000 rounds of ammunition. Thank god that I raised this kid correctly, educated him and he achieved the status of a Structural Engineer, PE. He advised me to...
Glider tows at Nephi by John Gonthier
Glider tows will be available most every day during the month of July. Especially with prior notice. Please contact John Gonthier for more information and scheduling. 435-640-3978
Today 01:36 AM
by John Gonthier Go to last post
0 11 Soaring
Pegase question by [email protected]
My glider used to have a panel behind the spars which meant nothing could fall into the fuselage and foul the aileron & air brake connections. We have no idea when it was lost, but it's not there now. We want to make a replacement, but the easiest and IMHO best way to fix it safely is using the...
liability insurance by Morris Carter
Any ideas on liability insurance for older pilots that can't get glider insurance.
by LOV2AV8 Go to last post
13 76 Soaring
Wing pin grease by [email protected]
I have a v2Cx with 4 lift pins where the wings connect to the fuselage. These get cleaned and greased with white grease on each assembly. I'm noticing that the grease under the lift bearings gets squeezed out in flight. (Looks like maybe metal to metal contact.) Is there a preferred grease to...
Yesterday 02:56 PM
by Craig Funston[_3_] Go to last post