Search: Posts made by: R W Hughes
Forum: Aviation Photos March 6th 09, 05:18 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By R W Hughes
JATO - Beech 18.jpg (1/1)

Mitchell Holman wrote:
Mitchell Holman wrote in news:[email protected]
216.196.97.130:
There is nothing with wings that can't have a
Jato canister strapped...
Forum: Aviation Photos February 5th 09, 06:17 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By R W Hughes
JATO - Beech 18.jpg (1/1)

Mitchell Holman wrote:
Mitchell Holman wrote in news:[email protected]
216.196.97.130:
There is nothing with wings that can't have a
Jato canister strapped...
Forum: Aviation Photos August 23rd 08, 09:27 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By R W Hughes
My 1 2 3 Test info

Don't worry, I'm not uploading anymore files that size. If anyone could
recommend software that reduces a batch of files at one time, I would
appreciate hearing about it.

Graphic Workshop...
Forum: Aviation Photos January 5th 07, 06:21 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By R W Hughes
Off-topic, but in need of help

just loaded it and looked at it, haven't had time to do much. Have heard
that Math is smarter then XL, can do a sort of a multi-column data set
based on one column.
--
Robert W. Hughes...
Forum: Aviation Photos January 5th 07, 06:21 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By R W Hughes
Off-topic, but in need of help

just loaded it and looked at it, haven't had time to do much. Have heard
that Math is smarter then XL, can do a sort of a multi-column data set
based on one column.
--
Robert W. Hughes...
Forum: Aviation Photos January 4th 07, 06:13 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By R W Hughes
Off-topic, but in need of help

or check out open office
http://www.openoffice.org/
Dave Kearton wrote:
Dave Kearton wrote:

Alan Erskine wrote:

I just got hold of an excel spreadsheet from someone, but I don't
have...

Dave Kearton wrote:
Dave Kearton wrote:

Alan Erskine wrote:

I just got hold of an excel spreadsheet from someone, but I don't
have...
Forum: Aviation Photos December 24th 06, 06:25 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By R W Hughes
Gordon's picks : D558-MurocLakeBed

Many years ago I was in Pensacola and went by the air museum there. This
thing was sitting out back (outside) along with a number of other
interesting craft - the "grasshopper" for instance.
--...