Search: Posts made by: M Kennedy
Forum: Home Built November 8th 09, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By M Kennedy
I want a hoverboard/ultralight helicopter.

Is it possible to maneauver this hovercraft simply, for example by leaning
in the direction you want to go, or is a separate thrust mechanism always
required?
Thanks,
MK

"wright1902glider"...
Forum: Home Built October 7th 09, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By M Kennedy
Looking for a spreadsheet on seaplane design

This might work:

http://www.eaa.org/sportaviation/2006/0612_seaplane_estimate.xls

wrote in message
Forum: Home Built November 28th 06, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By M Kennedy
Homebuilt Aircraft magazine back-issues

Thanks, Jerry for looking and thanks very much, Cy--I'll do that!
Mark

"Cy Galley" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s72...
You can probably get photocopies...
Forum: Home Built November 25th 06, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By M Kennedy
Homebuilt Aircraft magazine back-issues

Does anyone have or know how to get access to back-issues of Homebuilt
Aircraft magazine? I am looking for copies of three articles from 1984
(volume 11; numbers 8, 10 & 12):

August (page 64),...