There is a new LXNAV user group on google groups by Jonathan St. Cloud
There is a new LXNAV user group on google
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
21 108 Soaring
K8b restoration by John Foster
I was given a junked K8b due to water damage to the wood at the wing root and multiple tears in the original fabric and chipped/peeling paint. However, it looks like it may be restorable (worth it, that's another story). Anyway, I'm interested to know if there is an online repair manual that lays...
Salida, CO flying this summer? by joesimmers[_2_]
Any glider flying camps, groups etc. in Salida this summer? Thanks for any info, Joe
Today 01:56 AM
by Nick Kennedy[_3_] Go to last post
3 19 Soaring
Borgelt Dynamis variometer by Mike Borgelt[_2_]
Well we finally got all the algorithms right and the plus and minus signs in the right places. It took a lot longer than we thought until we made a testing breakthrough. One day the story will get told. Our beta testers report they are very happy and could not fault it. Search Youtube for Borgelt...
Jetpack Aviation opens pre-orders on 150 mph jet powered flying motorcycle by Larry Dighera
https://newatlas.com/flying-motorcycle-jetpack-aviation-speeder/58752/ The Speeder: Jetpack Aviation opens pre-orders on jet powered flying motorcycle Loz Blain March 6th, 2019 5 PICTURES Jetpack Aviation is taking orders now on its US$380,000 jet
Yesterday 06:08 PM
by Larry Dighera Go to last post
0 10 Piloting
Battery safety (againish) by Jonathan St. Cloud
Was wondering if others had read and were doing this: https://www.dg-flugzeugbau.de/wp-content/uploads/filebase/Data/serviceinfos-en/2019-103-e.pdf The ASG-29E has a gas tank directly above two batteries used to power flight instruments.
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
11 51 Soaring
101 Pegase A by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Does anybody know the history of the above ship listed on Wings and Wheels? At a asking price of 13k it seems like it could be a great first glass ship for someone. There taking offers. Looks like it needs a computer, some tow out gear. Throw a couple of thousand at battery's, trailer if it needs...