Search: Posts made by: Matt Schloss
Forum: Products March 20th 09, 02:22 PM
Posted By Matt Schloss
Zulu is by far the best headset on the market. ...

Zulu is by far the best headset on the market. Noise attenuation is better than the Bose and you can't beat the fact that the cell phone and music interface is built in. The cell phone is even...
Forum: Owning March 6th 09, 09:30 PM
From my experience selling both Garmin and...

From my experience selling both Garmin and Lowrance, Garmin has the upper hand bar none. While the 2000C has a nice screen size, the resolution is not quite up to par. The other issue that I have...
Forum: Products March 3rd 09, 06:16 PM
Posted By Matt Schloss
I have seen and sold a few of the units that you...

I have seen and sold a few of the units that you are looking at. The biggest obstacle for me, is the fact that they are based on Windows software. Many times, just like you computer at home, they...