Search: Posts made by: Dennis Cavagnaro
Forum: Soaring July 17th 19, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dennis Cavagnaro
.cai files and windows 10

I would be happy if all badge and records can be submitted with any Oudie file and I have as many days as I would like to submit it. That said can you help me.

DC
Forum: Soaring July 17th 19, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dennis Cavagnaro
.cai files and windows 10

I just got a windows 10 machine and I am having difficulty converting my .cai files from my Cambridge flight recorder using the caiolc conversion. I can’t drag the file out of the Cambridge Aero...
Forum: Soaring June 29th 19, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dennis Cavagnaro
New Skysight Color

Cab we get those colors in the Northeast ?-:

DC
Forum: Soaring June 25th 19, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Dennis Cavagnaro
Ventus rigging advice, please?

I was told and its now my practice to set the flap setting to 6.

I have a Ventus B

DC