Battery switching without tears by 2G
On one of my flights last year I had to switch between my avionics battery and engine battery when the avionics battery voltage dropped too low (I had left the master on after the last flight and could only partially charge the avionics battery before launching). The switch over seemed to go okay,...
by krasw Go to last post
28 46 Soaring
What have we learned from all this? by Bob Youngblood
Interesting situation that we are all faced with the last few weeks, things are more serious than we ever expected. I was having a great discussion last evening with my family member who is an Infectious Disease MD, the discussion was eye opening! This is a game changer, and China has much to blame...
by Marton KSz Go to last post
12 22 Soaring
ASW-15 Impressions by [email protected]
For the guys here who are familiar with 1970’s soaring, have any of you owned an asw-15 and what were your impressions of them? I flew one once many many years ago but it was just an early morning 15 minute sleigh ride and I was a kid. I don’t know how I would fit now (6ft 1in, 190 lbs but...
iGlide polars by Stephen Szikora
Can someone who uses iGlide please check to see if the polar for the SZD-51 Junior is included? Thanks.
Today 06:19 AM
by John Foster Go to last post
3 17 Soaring
Cambridge Flight Recorder GPS-NAV Model 20 & Display & Cables & Disks8/03 on Ebay for sale by [email protected]
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cambridge-Flight-Recorder-GPS-NAV-Model-20-Display-Cables-Disks-8-03-Calib/202949800202 Is it worth $100 or more or less?? It works as it turns on like is is supposed to.
Today 04:03 AM
by Curt Lewis - 95 Go to last post
5 51 Soaring
Concealed Carry In MY ASW27 by Bob Youngblood
What a surprise, just today my son brought me a great gift to fight off the flaming liberals at the gliderport. It is a Bulgarian AK47 with 2000 rounds of ammunition. Thank god that I raised this kid correctly, educated him and he achieved the status of a Structural Engineer, PE. He advised me to...
by Steve Bralla Go to last post
100 182 Soaring
How About Story Time by [email protected]
Maybe this is a good opportunity for some of us to share some stories of our experiences. I'll go first.- During the regional at Harris Hill in 2013 I was flying K21 with grandson Calvin Mampe, Rachel Conklin, and her sister Michelle. All 3 had flown multiple contests with me before, 2 having...
Today 02:36 AM
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
4 39 Soaring
ASW 27 wing tip wheels by [email protected]
Does anyone have experience with wing tip wheels on an ASW 27 ? I am thinking about installing wing tip wheels on my ASW 27 (actually about 6-9 inches inboard of the wing tip). I was wondering if anyone has done this and how did it work for them. Did it change the handling characteristics? I am...
What happened to Glidetrack? by [email protected]
Trying to help a few club members get set up with tracking for safety and I noticed Glidetrack is no longer available in the AppStore for IOS. Does anyone know if its coming back, or if there is an alternative for rotten Apple users? IGC Droid still seems to be working strong for the rest of us on...
If I Were Mayor of Saskatoon - Part One - By D.S. Kabatoff by Daryl Kabatoff
If I Were Mayor of Saskatoon - Part One - By D.S. Kabatoff April 5 2020 3:59 pm 35,356 words “The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." –Canadian...
Valium Roche for sale uk | diazepam for sale UK | Order Diazepamonline | Diazepam for sale | Buy Diazepam online Diazepam roche for sale| by jim crobo
Valium Roche for sale uk | diazepam for sale UK | Order Diazepam online | Diazepam for sale | Buy Diazepam online Diazepam roche for sale Cheap Diazepam for sale Buy real Diazepam online Generic Diazepam for sale uk mail order diazepam online Legit Diazepam for sale Legit Diazepam Suppliers...
Yesterday 08:37 PM
by jim crobo Go to last post
0 11 Naval Aviation
Skysight Seeyou Mobile Oudie interface by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Hi Gents I've really been trying but I've come up against a wall Granted I'm a computer idiot, so please be patient and keep that note in mind. I've got a current Seeyou desktop version running I've got a current Skysight account running It looks like to me that you can try and load the days...
FS 2 Icom handheld VHF Radios by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Posting for a friend FS: 2 Icom handhelds, good condition good batterys, chargers; $100 ea. Contact Eliot Brown ( eliotmayaair.com )
Yesterday 07:59 PM
by Nick Kennedy[_3_] Go to last post
4 25 Soaring
Soaring Not Dead Everywhere by [email protected]
Well soaring isn’t dead everywhere. Today we got 14 flights in, private ships, and all three of the 1-26’s and solo flights in the club blanik. Social distancing in order, wipe downs of the club birds and all had fun. We didn’t need any ventilators but we did get up close to 7,000ft, thats...
by George Haeh Go to last post
22 44 Soaring
Soaring already DOA for the season??? by Matt Herron Jr.
Airsailing in NV has closed down, and now Willliams in CA is closed. will contests be cancelled next? Does SSA have a position on this? Are there things we can do to mitigate exposure so we can fly? Inquiring pilots want to know...