Search: Posts made by: Steven P. McNicoll[_1_]
Forum: Aviation Marketplace November 21st 06, 11:00 AM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
FA: More old series sectional aeronautical charts

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZroncachampQQhtZ-1
Forum: Aviation Marketplace November 21st 06, 10:59 AM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Rangel wants to draft 18-42 to continue with the war for Israel agenda

"Daryl Hunt" wrote in message

No freedom-loving American advocates forcing anyone into uniform.

One can be a freedom...
Forum: Naval Aviation November 21st 06, 01:53 AM Posted to soc.veterans,alt.military.retired,alt.military,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Rangel wants to draft 18-42 to continue with the war for Israel agenda

"POIUYT" wrote in message

Well, we cannot attack the Bush twins nor any others their age or families
because we still have an...
Forum: Aviation Marketplace November 20th 06, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
FA: Old series sectional charts

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZroncachampQQhtZ-1
Forum: Piloting November 19th 06, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Questions on VFR sectionals and TACs

"Ron Natalie" wrote in message

The nominal diameter is 4.3 NM (5 SM). There
may be extensions either as class D or...
Forum: Piloting November 18th 06, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Questions on VFR sectionals and TACs

"Andrew Sarangan" wrote in message

Dashed cyan is actually class E surface area. Class D surface is
dashed...
Forum: Piloting November 13th 06, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Setting altimeters with no radio

"Barney Rubble" wrote in message

But it would be kind of weird to be above 10K where a Mode-C transponder
is...
Forum: Piloting November 13th 06, 10:36 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Need help in deciding in good headset

"Thomas Borchert" wrote in message

Then I suggest you google this group a little. You'll both find reports
about most...
Forum: Piloting November 12th 06, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Need help in deciding in good headset

"Thomas Borchert" wrote in message

Just back it up instead of backing out and we'll see.

Easily done. I had a microphone...
Forum: Piloting November 12th 06, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Need help in deciding in good headset

"Thomas Borchert" wrote in message

Steven,

No manufacturer provides better support of their products.

And you...
Forum: Piloting November 12th 06, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Setting altimeters with no radio

"TxSrv" wrote in message

That Reg does not apply to flight within 3,000 above the surface. You have
to look at two...
Forum: Piloting November 12th 06, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Setting altimeters with no radio

"TxSrv" wrote in message

For VFR, an adjustable altimeter is not required. Therefore, such a 100
mile rule doesn't...
Forum: Piloting November 11th 06, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Need help in deciding in good headset

wrote in message

Dear sir,
I m starting my flight training very soon.

I need some help in deciding a...
Forum: Aviation Marketplace November 10th 06, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
FA: 1974-75 Connrcticut Airport Directory

http://cgi.ebay.com/1974-75-Connecticut-Airport-Directory_W0QQitemZ230050138313QQihZ013QQcategoryZ419QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Forum: Aviation Marketplace November 10th 06, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
FA: 1984 Texas Airport Directory

http://cgi.ebay.com/1984-Texas-Airport-Directory_W0QQitemZ230050160733QQihZ013QQcategoryZ419QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Forum: Aviation Marketplace November 10th 06, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
FA: Old series Sectional Aeronautical Charts

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZroncachampQQhtZ-1
Forum: Piloting November 10th 06, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Recent Political Change May Positively Affect GA

"Jim Macklin" wrote in message

The German's did not attack the USA in 1941.

No, but they did declare war on the...
Forum: Piloting November 10th 06, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Recent Political Change May Positively Affect GA

"Jose" wrote in message

Only if you buy the PR.

Actually, you have to buy the PR to believe they are...
Forum: Piloting November 10th 06, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Recent Political Change May Positively Affect GA

"Super Dave" wrote in message

No, we got into the Afghanistan war due to the attacks on NY and DC. Iraq
was the...
Forum: Piloting November 10th 06, 03:58 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Recent Political Change May Positively Affect GA

"Doug" wrote in message

The big Dem victory can be summed up in the following words, "Get us
out of...
Forum: Instrument Flight Rules November 7th 06, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.aviation.ifr
More Stupidity and Nonsense by the FAA "Guvment"

"Sam Spade" wrote in message

At various times.

So you don't know when they began?
Forum: Piloting November 7th 06, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Winds A Factor In Lidle Crash

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
http://ntsb.gov/Pressrel/2006/061103.htm
UPDATE ON CIRRUS PLANE CRASH IN MANHATTAN, NEW...
Forum: Instrument Flight Rules November 7th 06, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.aviation.ifr
More Stupidity and Nonsense by the FAA "Guvment"

"Sam Spade" wrote in message

No doubt that Jimmy started it all. But, that was 30 years ago.
Globalization, privatization,...
Forum: Owning November 6th 06, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.aviation.owning
Regs regarding "VFR flight following?" (also: "need to vent")

"Andrew Gideon" wrote in message

I was on flight following on Friday, and said I was going lower (as I was
approaching my...