Search: Posts made by: Qzectb
Forum: Piloting May 8th 08, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Qzectb
weather for pilots?

On May 7, 10:52 am, "Bob Gardner" wrote:
Befor you go overboard, log ontonwww.chesavtraining.comto see what
meteorologist/flight instructor Scott Dennstaedt is doing. He...
Forum: Piloting May 8th 08, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Qzectb
weather for pilots?

Perhaps.

How would the work you propose differ from this one:http://www.airweb.faa.gov/Regulatory_and_Guidance_Library/rgAdvisoryC...

Well, nicer font for one. Oh, and it wouldn't read like...
Forum: Piloting May 7th 08, 03:49 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Qzectb
weather for pilots?

On May 7, 7:06 am, Tina wrote:
You may find a wider potential market writing one for the lay public,
or even the traveling public. You'd need huge penetration of the GA
Forum: Piloting May 7th 08, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Qzectb
weather for pilots?

Unfortunately, with pilot numbers dropping, I suspect your efforts wouldn't
get you on the NY Times best-seller list...

If that were my goal, my book would be called "The Pictorial Kama
Sutra...
Forum: Piloting May 7th 08, 06:57 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Qzectb
weather for pilots?

Are there readers in this newsgroup who have a strong interest in
weather as it relates to aviation? I don't mean just the stuff you
need to get from point A to B safely or to pass your written...
Forum: Piloting April 29th 08, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Qzectb
returning to flying after 29 years

Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association has a webpage on getting back
into flying after a layoff,

http://www.aopa.org/members/files/guides/getback.html

This looks great .. thanks for the...
Forum: Piloting April 29th 08, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Qzectb
returning to flying after 29 years

I find that about 50% of what I hear on the radio is just plain
unintelligible. It always WAS hard for me to make out what was being
said, even when I knew roughly what to expect, but it...
Forum: Piloting April 29th 08, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Qzectb
returning to flying after 29 years

I got my pilot license in 1978 when I was 20, continued flying into
1979 accumulating a total of 70 hours, and then stopped when I became
a university student and had neither money nor time. But I've...