sunlight readable iphone by [email protected]
Does anyone have any data on whether the iPhone X OLED screen will be more sunlight readable than previous iPhones? The brightness spec looks the same (625cd/m2), but I see no data on the screen reflectance.
by Ian[_2_] Go to last post
56 180 Soaring
LET Solo L-33; Price Reduced by Bob Gibbons[_2_]
Texas Soaring Association is offering for sale an all-metal LET Solo L-33 and closed factory trailer donated by the estate of a member. This is a unique opportunity for someone able to generate a missing 337 repair form to obtain, at half the going price, a low-time, single owner, all-metal 31:1...
Today 04:52 AM
by Charles Longley Go to last post
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Today 04:27 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Today 04:27 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Today 04:27 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Today 04:27 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Today 04:27 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Today 04:27 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Today 04:27 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Today 04:27 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Today 04:27 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Cobra Trailer Top Repair by [email protected]
This last June, on my way to Parowan, UT, the aluminum top on the trailer moved forward at the hinge. I found out it was a known problem and also was told there is a fix at Parowan. Dave Norwood has done several and was able to repair mine in several days. He did an excellent job and the stainless...
Today 04:18 AM
by Dave Nadler Go to last post
1 14 Aviation Photos
trailer painting by mike davis
It is time to repaint my aluminum cobra trailer. I'm not planning to spray it myself but does anyone have any thoughts on using an auto body shop to do the work? Could I do some of the prep myself? Any idea about the cost? Thanks
Today 12:50 AM
by lynn Go to last post
1 13 Soaring
FS: PowerFLARM Portable by David Reitter
With external antennas and licenses (e.g., flight logging). North American model. Selling for $1790, free shipping. (New Price seems to be $2200.) E-mail, or text 412 417 0529.
Yesterday 04:39 PM
by David Reitter Go to last post
0 12 Soaring
Dick Johnson Lak17a review Part II by Swinks
Is anyone able to get copies of the LAK17a review by dick Johnson? I've managed to read part 1 but would like to get hold of part 2. I know they are on the SSA website, however being from AU im not able to access. Any help appreciated. http://www.ssa.org/SoaringMagazine?show=blog&id=2395 Luke
Yesterday 04:24 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
by Miloch Go to last post
0 13 Aviation Photos