Buy Glider without looking by Casey[_2_]
Has anyone every sold a glider without the buyer looking at it? I have my glider listed for sell and the guy is buying without looking at it and sending a cashiers check and arranging shipping....sound familiar. Casey
A Motoglider 'Landing Fumes' by Tom BravoMike
New from FAA on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BV2yT1Dcdw Don't know exactly the situation, so I am not making any judgement, just mixed feelings. So, after all, are motorgliders gliders, or not? Most outlandings would be 'No fuel, no engine' declaration.
Akaflieg Karlsruhe AK-X by Jonathan St. Cloud
Anyone know how the Has anyone seen the Akaflieg Karlsruhe AK-X is coming along? Looked like a very interesting project.
Seminole Lake Owner Arrested by [email protected]
https://www.caymancompass.com/2015/12/31/Extradition-approved-for-Romanian-fugitive/ Extradition approved for Romanian fugitive By James Whittaker - December 31, 2015
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post
88 2,282 Soaring
Mobile Aviation Antenna for RV by Don Grillo[_2_]
I want to purchase an antenna to mount on the top of the ladder on my RV. I've been looking at the RAMI AV-3 and AV-7 antenna's. I will have to fabricate some sort of rotating base so that I can swing the antenna down while traveling as well as to remove the cable. The RAMI AV-3 has a 27" whip and...
Today 05:05 AM
by 2G Go to last post
6 46 Soaring
Kiripotib by MNLou
Check out Keith Essex' flights in Kiripotib Namibia the last week on OLC. Wow! Lou
Today 04:49 AM
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
1 9 Soaring
Max Weight of Non Lift Producing Components by [email protected]
In addition to max gross weight, some glider manuals specify a max weight for non lift producing components. But I haven't found much discussion of the significance of exceeding the max or information that would allow one to calculate the weight of non-lifting components (like a breakout showing...
by 2G Go to last post
40 237 Soaring
Slingsby T.61 MotorFalke by R. Wubben
Is this an exact copy of the Scheibe SF-25? How hard is it to get Stamo engine parts in the US? What would one go for in the US if it has been well taken care of and recently recovered and repainted? Could one register it in the new sport pilot, or Light Sport Aircraft rules? How are they to...
by Don Johnstone[_4_] Go to last post
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:58 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:56 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 2 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:56 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 11 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:56 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 9 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:56 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 9 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:56 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 9 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:56 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 9 Aviation Photos
SEPECAT Jaguar by Miloch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEPECAT_Jaguar The SEPECAT Jaguar is a British-French jet attack aircraft originally used by the British Royal Air Force and the French Air Force in the close air support and nuclear strike role. It is still in service with the Indian Air Force. Originally conceived...
Yesterday 04:54 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 9 Aviation Photos