Recommendation for Becker radio shop by [email protected]
Been around aviation a long time but a newbie to the soaring community Helping a friend sort out some issues in a motor glider The Becker 3200 com radio suddenly failed. Was working fine and on the next flight nothing after starting up the engine. Will not power up. I verified that it is...
Yesterday 04:15 PM
by Tim Newport-Peace[_7_] Go to last post
6 32 Soaring
Flarmnet Certificate Expired by [email protected]
I have attempted to open Flarmnet with two different computers (a Macbook Pro and a Win 10 latest). On both computers I am unable to open the site. I get a message that "certificate expired". I can't find anything mentioned on the Flarm site nor on OLC that there is a problem. Any insights...
Yesterday 04:02 PM
by Robert S Go to last post
1 15 Soaring
Oudie 2 profile examples by [email protected]
Been playing around with my Oudie 2, and the options to set the map and navigation boxes almost seem infinitesimal. I've tried searching for templates and/or examples that others have created, but not much luck. I prefer a clutterless map, but can't decide on the choice of boxes. How have you...
Yesterday 03:33 PM
by Nicholas Kennedy Go to last post
5 23 Soaring
Ventus TN 349-42 by Stuart Venters
As part of annual, I just found this newish TN regarding corrosion in the flaperon inside the wing linkage. (No corresponding AD.) I looked inside with a USB camera and saw some minor stuff. Definitely will re-lube. I'm curious what folks are seeing with this and if they are adding access...
Yesterday 03:29 PM
by Jim N Go to last post
2 18 Soaring
LS3A rudder needed by [email protected]
Our club is currently in the initial stages of rebuilding a LS3A , we are in need of a rudder. The two ships that we have will be used to make a very nice sailplane that will be used for our members and youth glider development program. If any of you have or know of a rudder either whole or...
Yesterday 02:21 PM
by Bruce C Go to last post
3 57 Soaring
Ever Wonder What's Inside a Transponder? by John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
This YouTube video is from an Australian electrical engineer videographer that I have been following for quite a while. He has "mailbag" episodes from time to time to talk about electronic goodies that have been sent in to him (by me in one case). Some new, some historic, always fascinating ......